What is your most played video game so far this month?

Most Helpful Girl

• I replayed final fantasy x and it took a while to level everyone.-.
    that and kingdom hearts and my most played.

• Final fantasy x? Is that the remastered on ps4? If so that's what I'm playing :)
      I picked that up and the last of us a few days ago.

• i played the old one on my laptop with a ps2 emulator (:
      Never beat the original when i was younger so i had to before i play the remastered one.
      have you tried the last of us yet?

• Yeah I actually completed it on ps2.
      That's pretty much why I brought a ps4 because I already have a Xbox one lol.
      And last of us has always tempted me but I never got a PS3.
      Yes it is my most played game this Month. I'm not sure how far in I am but I've probably put about 8 hours over the last 3 days :)
      I'm staying up all night to play it tonight eeee :p

Most Helpful Guy

• i stopped playin video-games those last 2-3 months especially this month i've played none at all.

but in June i played Tekken 4 for a few days then gave it up after unlockin all endings and characters.. in April-May i played da 1st 2 Spyro The Dragon games as far as i remember

i was thinkin bout playin Tekken 5 in August... but not sure

• Not surprised as you are on here every waking minute

• actually i'm always here but i'm pretty much "on and off" now... if i was always then i guess i'd not hav 1.4k/weep but 5k at least... guess so

What Girls Said 7

• Probably Tomodachi Life, I haven't played that much else yet.

• Dragonage Inquistion

• I haven't played any video games this month 😭

• I guess Assassins Creed II.

• Mass Effect 2 or Dragon Ball Xenoverse

• candy crush *yes I am that sad* wait.. wait.. I play it WITHOUT fb ;P

• Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas

What Guys Said 23

• PES Soccer... aka Winning 11... a far superior game to FIFA

• I haven't played a video game for about 15 years.

• H1Z1 Best zombie survival game
    assets-cdn.daybreakgames.com/.../482.jpg?v=1.0

• civilization V. Took me a while to create a giant japanese army to take over all of asia, australia and a bit of Europe

• @Watermelonoma So I read your post the other day and went out, bought Civ Beyond Earth (for some reason I thought that is what you meant) and have loved it. Are you telling me Civ 5 is better because, holy shit...

• @watermelonoma I was wrong, it's CivIV that I have. Actually Civ 3, and 4. Man I was positive I had 5 but, oh well, I can just buy it on Steam now anyhow.

• @med111

ah gotcha. its well worth it though. Civ V has been firaxis's best game to date.

• Either Batman Arkham Knight or Witcher 3.

• I have batman but I haven't really got into it.
      I have witcher 3 also but stopped playing when elderscroll online came out

• @asker Yeah, agreed.

Some advice though (not sure which system you have), I have been pissed about the backwards compadability issue as I have both next gen systems and, finally, one of them is doing it. Point being, shops like Gamestop are selling games from last gen for pittance at moment. I bought Witcher 2 for 6.99 (collectors edition) and downloaded Witcher 1 for 3.99 (still is at that price) so if you haven't played those other two games it is incredibly cheap to catch up now to one of the best series' you will, likely, ever play and this is coming from a guy with two decades of dorking out.

It's simply a fantastic series and you'd be hard pressed to find a more complete series with a impeccable story based on a book series that was recently purchased by HBO to take over for GoT once that concludes (I am serious).

• I own a ps4 and a Xbox one.
      I also have a 360 with all my games and witcher two was free with games with gold on the 360 :)

• Destiny, SWTOR, Warframe.

• New Super Mario bros U

• It's probably been Destiny to get ready for the Taken King DLC in September.

• Elite Dangerous, followed by GTA V.

• Battlefield 4, I guess.

• I think I played Fallout New Vegas at some point in the past month but only once for an hour or two.

• TERA just started playing ti last week, loving it so far, but i'm taking a break been playing it a tad too much past few days :p

• Planetside 2

• Final Fantasy Record Keeper

• Infamous: Second Son.

• Destiny and halo 4

• On any other month my answer would have been COD, but this month it was Arkham Knight on PS4

• F1 2015 for me

• dota 2 ._.

its like dota but 2.

• cod aw and fifa15...

• Fallout 3.

Taking my mind off Fallout 4 :D

• Hmm either World of tanks or Assassin's creed Unity