I want to be in love :( ?

And for it to be requited lol.
Will it actually make me happier or is it like a distraction from my real problems?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to feel like you, until very recently. It happens when you least expect it. I know that the wait sucks, but when it does come it will b worth it. In the meantime, working on what makes u happy, ur passions, enjoying the single life is what is important. It might not seem much, but I do believe that by taking good care of yourself and learning how to be comfortable in your own skin makes a great deal of background work in attracting love in the great scheme of things. Its odd that love shows up when we are precisely not looking for it. And mayb by not actively looking for it, u will stumble upon this great guy that will sweep u off ur feet because u were free to stumble upon him and not taken by mayb another not so great guy u met, by actively trying to find someone to love. If that makes sense... Basically what im trying to say is by not fixating on ur problem, a better solution will present itself to u. B happy. Enjoy ur life now. All will naturally unfold.

What Guys Said 22

• Self esteem issues and feelings of self hatred, disorganization, anxiety, lack of trust or commitment, aren't going to fix themselves with a relationship, rather they could hamper it. These are things you need to solve on your own.

Its pretty hard to love someone when you dont even know how to love yourself. Love is more of an amplifier to happiness, rather than something that delivers it. Ay, you might feel happy in key moments when you find a significant other but until you are happy by yourself and with yourself you will never truly feel good all the time like you should, and your relationship will be dragged down by it.

Practice self care and love first, start by being good and understanding to yourself like you would to someone you love. Once you get good at that, be open to guys, be warry, not everyone is looking for love.

• That's so true

• Also, dont look for re-assurance online. RE-ASSURE YOURSELF. You need to belive it before anyone else. You need to be your biggest supporter, you best bestie, your most understanding person.

• It all depends on what your problems are. There is no definite answer without some idea of what's wrong. There are no reasons on earth why an attractive young lady like you can't fall in love and for that love to be returned.

I think I have spoken to you before at some time. Your profile pic is familiar. I never pogret a pretty face! *blush*

If you need to talk, I am always here.

• Aw thank you haha :)
      Guys don't really chase me though :/ it's annoying lol

• Thank you :)

• Always welcome! Take care, stay safe!

• D'awwwww sweety its ok!!!
    trust me you will be in love soon! you are to cute! you just need the right guy to sweep you off your feet

• @Keyspirits

^^his body is rdy baby

• Now you've made me feel down...

It can both make you happier and distract you from what your doing in your life.

• I want be in Love <3 just as bad i know how it feels ,, <3
    give it time your still young :D

• Plenty of time for you to meet a really nice guy and fall deeply in love. It will happen when you least expect it to.

• This is such a sweet question. You can't force love. It will come to you when you least expect it.

• Don't waste your time chasing love. Love isn't something you find, it's achieved.

• First you meet a guy, he likes you, then his like upgrades to love (if you earn it). But that takes time, so it's not something you can just go out and find.

Takes patience though. Guys never love you at the same time you love them, girls always fall in love first.

• Nows ma chance to show u the shape of ma heart 💖
    Lemme rove u baby 🌹

• GIRL... IT WILL HAPPEN

just give it time :) you're too lovely man

• a partner should enhance your happiness not be your happiness

• What kinda of stupid guys live around you -_- you are so pretty and cute 😍 but they are really stupid ☺️

• You can't force that, It just comes!! :D

• It doesn't exist

• distract you probs cause like talking to them nd shit

• It's like it's trying to communicate... but it's not using any language known to man...

Is this really the best the English educational system can produce?

• public school education, yes.

• So long your are in love yes, after that you got another problem.

• I would say it will probably be a bit of both

• I want to be in love too. i want to have a girlfriend who i will love and she will love me

• I thought you had a bf?

• Everyone deserves to be in love but what can I say... wait u don't have nothing in ur hands right now

• Stop looking for LOVE, Give it a tiime you're 19 I'm 18 and you've got plenty of time plus go to party out with friends and so oon.

Ghosh you're 19 and you want to be in love. You're young!

• That's true haha!

• so go out in disco, hook up, have sex, kiss what ever. We're young, wild and free :)

What Girls Said 6

• I want to be in loveeeeee too
    I want loveeeee
    I feel uuuuuu

• You know, sometimes I miss being single and free. Love will come to you. Don't waste the happiness your youth and freedom give you now by hoping for it.

• it can b too good. or too bad

• Me too, girly... :/

• You are wasting all the love that I gave you babe :( 💔

• Non-virgin*

• @YazanAA Oh my! Story took a twist! O_O lol

• I think you know the answer.

• I want the same, but patience is key.