What do you want to do in the future/wanted to do?

personally want to do web design or photoshop or shit like that

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to do something health / nutrition related.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want the governments or just some rich asshole billionaire to give me a million dollars to fund me basic tools, transport and small machinery, to let me go around the world to poverty stricken villages/towns etc. and help rebuild, but not with western technology.
    I want to help people build shelters and gather water to grow veggie gardens and plant trees. I basically want to be a Saint.
    Its been a life long dream that seems impossible due to "rules" and so called "charities".
    So i am trying to find a way to make enough money to raise my daughter then for fill my legacy!

What Girls Said 3

• I want to either be a classics teacher/professor or become an archeologist.

• Definitely become an author. I've already written like a ton of stories but I've never shown them to anyone. Also I think it'd be cool to become a stand-up comedian. Hey, I could do both!

• I want to be a social worker because I am a huge socializer who loves kids. Plus that's my way of giving back to the world.

What Guys Said 4

• Tank Crewman @ Royal Armoured Corps. ;)

• I want to have a family in the USA with 3 children.

• I want to become a animator for Walt Disney Animation Studios or Pixar Animation Studios.

• I want to be a chef and Im finally getting kitchen experience at my job