(Quiz) If your life were a movie, what kind would it be?

You know how to be serious, and you find joy in through-provoking, intelligent work. The movie of your life would be an intellectual film, full of plot twists and backstories and flashbacks. Think “Shutter Island,” “Inception,” “Star Trek,” and “Black Swan.” You love to have deep, late-night conversations about life, and your friends wouldn’t have it any other way. The movie of your life will change the film industry forever!
(Quiz) If your life were a movie, what kind would it be?
I likeee this 😎

0|0
21|24

Most Helpful Guy

• Famous musicians and they give us those crappy options? I chose Taylor Swift thinking of a possible friends with benefits... xD

You got: Action/Adventure
    You always have a positive attitude, and your life is full of high energy and spirits. The movie of your life would definitely be an action-packed, exciting adventure film. Think “Spiderman,” “Catch Me If You Can,” and “Pirates of the Caribbean.” You’re up for anything, and the movie of your life would bring the masses to theaters!

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahah, I know, those options couldn't have been crappier.

• If this doesn't raise my MHO percentage I don't know what will hahha
      Thanks♥

• Lol, you're welcome, I went through all my ~200 questions, feelin' generous :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I got: Epic Drama ;o

http://i62.tinypic.com/o5x4b5.jpg

You have high standards and know what you want. The movie of your life would be large-scale, big budget, and theatrical, full of overwhelming emotions and an extravagant ensemble cast. Think “Les Miserables,” “Forrest Gump,” “Titanic,” and “Lord of the Rings.” This movie will have audiences sobbing from sadness in the first half and weeping tears of joy in the second half. You know how to work a crowd, and the movie of your life will be a hit!

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• You got: Science Fiction/Psychological Thriller

You know how to be serious, and you find joy in through-provoking, intelligent work. The movie of your life would be an intellectual film, full of plot twists and backstories and flashbacks. Think “Shutter Island,” “Inception,” “Star Trek,” and “Black Swan.” You love to have deep, late-night conversations about life, and your friends wouldn’t have it any other way. The movie of your life will change the film industry forever!

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite surprised, but I would be a Romantic Comedy... www.buzzfeed.com/.../if-your-life-were-a-movie-what-kind-would-it-be-1oacm

In reality, I'd be an epic trilogy.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Epic Drama
    You have high standards and know what you want. The movie of your life would be large-scale, big budget, and theatrical, full of overwhelming emotions and an extravagant ensemble cast. Think “Les Miserables,” “Forrest Gump,” “Titanic,” and “Lord of the Rings.” This movie will have audiences sobbing from sadness in the first half and weeping tears of joy in the second half. You know how to work a crowd, and the movie of your life will be a hit!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-10038-1436812787-1.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm I got

You got: Epic Drama

2|0
    0|0
  • If Your Life Were A Movie, What Kind Would It Be?

You got: Epic Drama

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Romantic Comedy
    The movie of your life would be adorably sweet and full of laughs. Your humor makes you memorable, and your romantic dreams are almost too cute to be true. Think “The Proposal,” “Some Like It Hot,” and “The Princess Bride.” Your friends can always count on you to brighten up the mood, and you’re an overall joy to be around. The movie of your life would top the box offices!

Pfft. Probably inaccurate bc I really dislike all of those singers and just picked a random one.
    When did you become a guru?

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
    The movie of your life would be adorably sweet and full of laughs. Your humor makes you memorable, and your romantic dreams are almost too cute to be true. Think “The Proposal,” “Some Like It Hot,” and “The Princess Bride.” Your friends can always count on you to brighten up the mood, and you’re an overall joy to be around. The movie of your life would top the box offices!

1|0
    0|0
  • An indy-comic-tragedy in 27 parts.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Action/Adventure
    You always have a positive attitude, and your life is full of high energy and spirits. The movie of your life would definitely be an action-packed, exciting adventure film. Think “Spiderman,” “Catch Me If You Can,” and “Pirates of the Caribbean.” You’re up for anything, and the movie of your life would bring the masses to theaters!

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Mmm.. Romantic/Adventure/Drama.

I guess those fit. ^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • Shutter Island his a great movie (BTW)
    But I think mine would be a sport-like achievement movie, kind of like a sport success story "Flattering Myself.."..
    Or could be a general personal traveling movie, because of all the places I have been and the memories associated with them..

1|0
    0|0
  • My life is "A Serious Man".

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a silent film. Everyone's dead in it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Slice of life with slight drama and confusing emotions. ... And a heck of a lot of video games.

2|0
    0|0
  • Exploring the edges of the unknown into the void. Maybe see if a ancient alien race might find me. Unlocking a million year old alien device or city on some distant planet.
    Or fighting a intergalactic war with know way out.

Think of Babylon 5

1|0
    0|0
  • Epic Drama, baby!

1|0
    0|0
  • I say Inside out :)

1|0
    0|0
  • The sponge bob movie

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

In reality though my life is this:

http://i.imgur.com/XwmrhdW.gif

Money, broads, guns, and pure cocaine lol kidding.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I feel like mine is definitely accurate :)

Action/Adventure
    "You always have a positive attitude, and your life is full of high energy and spirits. The movie of your life would definitely be an action-packed, exciting adventure film. Think “Spiderman,” “Catch Me If You Can,” and “Pirates of the Caribbean.” You’re up for anything, and the movie of your life would bring the masses to theaters!"

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • "You got: Romantic Comedy

The movie of your life would be adorably sweet and full of laughs. Your humor makes you memorable, and your romantic dreams are almost too cute to be true. Think “The Proposal,” “Some Like It Hot,” and “The Princess Bride.” Your friends can always count on you to brighten up the mood, and you’re an overall joy to be around. The movie of your life would top the box offices!"

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

You know how to be serious, and you find joy in through-provoking, intelligent work. The movie of your life would be an intellectual film, full of plot twists and backstories and flashbacks. Think “Shutter Island,” “Inception,” “Star Trek,” and “Black Swan.” You love to have deep, late-night conversations about life, and your friends wouldn’t have it any other way. The movie of your life will change the film industry forever! s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-32517-1436812324-13.jpg
    I was hoping for romantic but im fine with the result :)

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

HAAA, I am literally the lamest person ever!! 😅

1|0
    0|0

👌👌

1|0
    0|0
  • EPIC drama ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Romantic Comedy:

I was hoping some kind of Action Comedy response. My answers did not scream Romance Comedy.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Comedy and Drama with a spice of romance

1|0
    0|0
  • Epic drama. Accurate.

1|0
    0|0
  • If my life were a movie, I want to be in "The Lucky One" or "That Awkward Moment " #Zac Efron

1|0
    0|0
  • If Your Life Were A Movie, What Kind Would It Be?

You got: Romantic Comedy

New Line Cinema
    SHARE YOUR RESULTS

1|0
    0|0
  • I WANT MULAN!

1|0
    0|0