How do you like to eat your pizza?

How do you like to eat your pizza? (with your hands duh!) But I mean, any add ons? I personally like to eat my pizza with blue cheese, w/o it, it feels wrong lol

• With ranch
  • With blue cheese
  • Plain
  • Other (comment)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to add some spicy oil (hot pepper oil for example) to add some spiciness and not change the flavor too much.
    If there's no spicy oil then add some black pepper.
    If not, then I eat it plain.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like my pizza with thin crust (so that I dont feel doughy afterwards) and I like it with as little topping as possible. So hot pepperoni, capsicum, mushroom, cheese, and the fruit tomato is all that I want. I also like to share it with friends otherwise I will get depressed and overeat lol.

What Guys Said 12

• I eat any food or meal worst to best. Always.
    for for pizza, regardless of toppings, I eat crust to middle.
    if I have a plate of steak, broccoli and french fries...
    then I eat Fries, broccoli, steak...
    get it?

• Sometimes I dip my pepperoni pizza in bbq sauce or buffalo sauce.

• Lots of cheese, lots of meat, lots of chilli.

Also, the pizza should be from a pizza shop run by Indian people. Outside of Italy, Indian people make much better pizza than Italians.

• this is really bad, but I get through a bit of mayo. try its good especially with Hawaiian.

And hold the duh - I use a knife and fork.

If its any consolation you dont need to tell me thats weird, my wife reminds me constantly how weird it is until the last bite.

sorry, forkful.

• lol it's cool.. I've seen weirder stuff. I hate Hawaiian. I just can't eat pizza and pineapple together eck.

• ham and pineapple is an awesome combination.
      i firmly believe people who dislike Hawaiian just are not putting the effort in...
      ;)

• My mom loves it but I just can't. I'm not really a huge pineapple fan. I can eat it alone sometimes but when combined with anything else it tastes awful to me.

• I just had a chicken cheese pizza with ranch for the first time and it was so good.

• I always eat pizza plain

• Meat lovers pizza for me.

• Yeah but do you like to dip it in anything? or just eat the pizza as it is?

• I dip it in garlic sauce.

• I don't put anything else on it. I'll never understand, though, how ranch on pizza is considered good...

• I've actually tried it and it's pretty good, but I like mine with blue cheese more :D

• Garlic sauce is the only thing I would want to dip it in but I only do that when I have papa johns.

• Probably option C plain - I don't eat pizza that much.

• RANCH BABY!

• I'll sprinkle red pepper on it.

What Girls Said 8

• 1|0
  • Hot sauce... :p

• I eat it plain 🍕

• A lot of people are going to hate me for saying this but I hate pizza from the bottom of my heart.

• lol I don'y hate you. If you made me choose between a burger and a pizza, I'd choose the burger. But sometimes I just need my stuffed crust :D

• Hah well no crust for me... at all 😂

• Chicken and onion.

• Never any add ons.

• I don't like add ons so i like it plain

• I usually eat a wood oven pizza so I sometimes have to use a fork/knife... the blackened part underneath gets everywhere. But I am lactose intolerant so no cheese for me... it sucks so bad because I love cheese!