Would you say these 4 girls were stuck up or did they have the right to do what they did (i supposedly "hit" a girl in the leg a bit)?

I was with my friend in my car at the mall today, we got done and these for girls were walking but i did not see them around the corner and i barely braely hit this girl, like i did hit her but i did not knock her on the ground or anything. I said "sorry about that", then i began to drive away then she was like "move and we're calling police on you". I told her i was sorry and that i think she was ok. So anyways these 4 girls were like really mad, i pulled over to an empty parking spot.

My friend said some rude things to them then i told him to shut up cause these 4 girls are seorus. So anyways, they keep threatien me to call police and told me i need to drive better and pay attention and all that stuff, then my friend said something that got them mad then it was a shitfest. I talked to all 4 girl without my friend and said that i was sorry and that i hope her knee gets better (even though it was not even red or bruised). I don't think it was a big deal but i don't want to deal with cops.

What do you think about this? would i even get in trouble since she has no bruises or anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• jerk here's obviously yer friend... i believe if he wasn't around things would end up being better. as a human u make mistakes. this gal u hit might've thought u did it on purpose that's y she wanted to call da cops. and those other 3 gals seems they thought u did it on purpose as well.

and no if she has no bruises at all and u can prove it wasn't happened on purpose.. then u r fine

What Girls Said 1

• Well you should pay more attention & id probably be mad. I wouldn't call the cops or anything unless you actually ran someone over a bit.

What Guys Said 4

• If your friend kept their mouth shut it would have been fine - You should be okay if there was no marks on her knee.

• You're friend really made it escalate, I'd have punched him.

You're better than me too. I'd have apologized, but told them to shut the fuck up as it was an accident and I didn't mean to and you're fucking fine you rude bitch. I have a temper when people keep trying to go off at me for a fucking accident that didn't hurt you.

• They had a right to be pissed but I don't think they should have threatened you.

• yeah i don't think they should, like i barely even touched the girl, yes i hit her, but i breaked and even stalled my car so that it would not go more infront.

• Fucking women. I'm longing to see the day when we put those evil creatures back in the kitchen FOR GOOD.

• LMFAO

• We only need them for sex, so yes, they are sex objects and they've always been. We need them to continue our bloodline too.

• "women ain't bad"

LOL.