What's your favorite queen song?

If you don't know many here are some.

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many good ones. I was just listening through all of Greatest Hits I and II today.

-Bohemian Rhapsody
    -Save Me
    -Killer Queen
    -Now I'm Here
    -The Miracle
    etc.

Too many man...

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't choose! I love hammer to fall, love of my life, these are the days of our lives, I think maybe I prefer too much love will kill you.

What Guys Said 13

• Well it's my favourite band and i've seen them live so it's tough... I'd probably say Made In Heaven. Scandal was also a great song, Freddie also done a lot of songs I relate to on his own.

• https://youtu.be/CWsJcg-g1pg

Queen - Another One Bites the Dust

• Crazy Little Thing Called Love
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE34cSvZCd8

• most people won't recognize the sound track from the movie HIGH LANDER , the original. way to many good tunes to name. Check out the movie with Christopher Lambert , Sean Connery.

• Fat bottom girls 😄

• We will, we will, ROCK YOU!

• I liked "The Show Must Go On" if I remember rightly that was when Freddie's AIDS went full blown

• Sadly yes. When he went to record the song. He could barely walk and his band mates told him he shouldn't and just rest. Then he told him screw it i'm doing it and chugged down a bottle of vodka and did it in one take.

• Fat Bottom Girls

• Either Radio Gaga or Crazy Little Thing Called Loved

• 'The Show Must Go On', but, among the less well known songs, 'Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy'.

• Somebody to Love

• probably invisible man.. love the beat

• I don't like Queen at all but if i need to choose it's We Will Rock You.

What Girls Said 6