Is this creepy?

So, there's this guy who I've dated for four months and broke up with him realizing who he really is. He would never show his face who he really is? He would break promises. He promised me to show me who he really is, but he didn't. We skyped... and he made me feel like i was talking to the wall.. He said he lost his voice... and I fell for it. The second time we skyped he said he doesn't have a camera. He doesn't follow me on any social media. He talks to me by kik. He does have my number but I blocked him. I'm assuming it could be my ex bff... behind all this but I don't know... please help, What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a catfish, in which I'd say to run for the hills, lol. It can be anyone, even a perverted old man. Be careful.

• What should I do...

• How do I ignore?

• I suggest blocking him however he can reach you: FB, IG, Twitter, etc. Then just don't respond to anything from him.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes he sounds like a real creeper and be careful cause he could be anyone and if you can break away from him than do it ,.

• How?

• So, I'm gonna tell him this isn't working the way he's been acting. Stop talking to him, if he replies, I'll read and ignore. I have my friends to support me.

• Yes that is your best choice i agree...

• Sounds creepy - Say if he doesn't show hinself, you are giving his contact details police

• Whoever it is, it is a creep

• He is really insecure.

• Of what? Of looks?

• I don't know... could be but who knows?

• I just made a guess.

What Girls Said 2

• That's super creepy.

• what's his kik

• Why do you want to know?

• I don't know you, and you don't know him... I really don't want to be involved in this. I have enough dramas in my life. So, no thanks.

• Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk