How often does it storm in your country?

I live on the south eastern side of the USA. It basically storms everyday. Normally at night.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I've only experienced 2 or 3 storms in the amount of time I've lived where I am, so not often at all. I get really excited when a storm comes lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I live on the East Coast of the U. S. also, we're having a thunderstorm right now. It's mainly due to the heat and humidity that we get during the summer. Thunderstorms are very common here during this time of year. I live in Virginia, by the way :)

• damn it's storming here right now as well but i'm in Georgia. :D

• You should try Jekyll island next time you visit. It's really awesome there. :)

• Okay, cool! :)

What Guys Said 12

• I live in Kansas and depending on the season it can rain all the time or not at all, tornadoes are pretty common around here though, we're probably most famous for our weather which almost changes daily, you can have quite literally every type of weather in side of a week here.

• It depends. It generally storms a lot during the Summer (December and January here), but it really depends on the year. Sometimes we'll have regular storms and sometimes we won't.

One thing is certain, if a storm comes, prepare for lightnings. My country is the one with the highest number of lightnings in the world.

• Brief thunder, lightning and rain every day now that it's summer.

• Arkansas here. Rained almost everyday this spring it seemed like, but now it's been hot as hell the past week. We just had a big storm roll through this evening, which cooled it off, but it will be scorching again tomorrow.

• Not as often as I'd like. True storms are relatively rare in The Netherlands. Winters here are very mediocre.

• My country stretches across an entire continent, so it's pretty much storming *somewhere* in it from October to June...

• We live in very humid, damp, rainy climate anymore in Southwestern PA

• I live in the north east and it varies.

• Meh like one in 10 years or never it don't happen at all thank god

• Here in the Pacific Northwest it is rainy most of the year and we have dry summers that can get fairly hot.

• It storms every day in my heart.

• I live in san diego, ca and it hardly ever rains here. Lightening and thunder are even more rare.

What Girls Said 4

• Do you mean thunderstorms?
    We have them mostly in summer here in Luxembourg - it can get really hot and crazily humid during the day and then in the evenings usually cools down after a thunderstorm, we have them about 3-4 times per week in hot summers like this one

• I'm from England. It rains a lot, but I wouldn't say we have real storms very often.

• Depends on what season it is, lol. We get more storms in the winter that bring on the snow.

• relatively often. typhoon hitting about this time tomorrow.