If you were to have 1 super power what would it B & Y?

Most Helpful Girl

• super strength... to beat the crap outta people who annoy and aggravate me the most. im just getting tired of being put down and treated unfairly by people around me. Why not go for a round eh? lol :P

• You don't deserve all that negative attention, & if there is anything I vote for, it's being kind AND fair.

P. S. I do martial arts sooo a round against me... Wouldn't be the best idea (I prefer to be a lover over fighter but we're in a world where its brutal unfortunately so you will need the fighting knowladge)

• exactly lol

What Girls Said 2

• Hypnotism
    To have minions lol

• Telekinesis, because I'm too lazy to move stuff around myself. Jk.

• That would be my choice too cuz apart from moving objects with my mind, I could move myself too. (I would be able to fly too) BONUS ABILITY!

What Guys Said 8

• the ability to control and manipulate nature such as the ability to create and form things out of water or ice out of spare particles in the air or being able to use the wind to fly, etc things like that.

• I would love to fly and go places.

• The power of complete control over myself and my willpower. With that, every goal I can think of will be within my reach.

• The power too instantly summon an object within reasonable size, food, a drink, anything. Obviously nothing big like a house or car. The trick though, is that you would have too be able too hold it.

• Like the guy in the movie "Jumper" , he could teleport anywhere

• The power to control air

• the body and the intelligence of batman.

• Not really a super power. Want a body like his? Train. Want his intelligence? Study. (It's that simple)

• or the venom symbiote. i don't to be like the hulk due to having no one to push myself against.

• BBC so i could please any woman