How proper is your grammar?

How proper is your grammar?

UPDATE :

"How proper is your English grammar?"

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Proper enough to earn me the highest grade in my English major class; at least when i take the time to get things right. Sadly I usually don't take that time.

So mostly my mistakes are either due to a lack of pre-reading, proof reading, or pure laziness.

• According to that, it's perfect, I never make those mistakes. I do make some grammar mistakes, but just a few. I have a really great grammar for not having English as my first language.

• I have degree in English and my grammar is terrible

• My grammar ain't bad but my typing is erratic, my keyboard sucks, I don't have time to read over and correct my posts and my auto correct is insane.

• I use all of these correctly. I'm only slightly annoyed with people who don't.

• Mines pretty good but sometimes I don't pay attention and put the wrong word down. The most misused word is actually "defiantly." People usually mean to say "definitely" but they spell it wrong and spell check almost always defaults to "defiantly."

• The sad truth is, unless you're also white, white people have a big passion for berating and correcting you for every minor flaw in your grammar.

• Ha. Many of the white people I've met have horrible grammar. Race has nothing to do with grammar.

• Like I said, they don't correct each other.

• True. Anyways, I'm off to get some brownies.

• Where I work some of what I see is horrifically badly written that it takes nearly 15 mins to understand it

• I'm a grammar Nazi but have given up on correcting people.

I've accepted "yo" speak, if ya catch mi drift, yo!!

• I catch Ya brotha that always makes me laugh , but like you I have up trying to change people

• It's not proper at all.

• Not good but I'm dyslexic, I use google as much as I can to check

• Didn't people know that already?

• please add to that list;
    "defiantly" (as opposed to "definitely")
    and "i could *not* care less"

• I speek anglish very goodly

• My grammar is perfect, thank you.

What Girls Said 14

• I don't care to much about proper grammar online, but at work and school my grammar is always perfectly executed. I'm a perfectionist and it's a problem lol

• Proper as fuck.

• Pretty good, I think

• Pretty near perfect; sometimes I mess up "than and then" even though I know the difference.

• My English grammar isn't bad, I think..
    I'm actually Dutch so even if it was horrible, that would be my excuse.

• I've struggled with my grammar ever since I was a kid. :(

• English grammer? Not very proper, lol. English isn't my first language

• I am not a native English speaker, but I think my English is decent. I try my best though :)

• I already knew this, so I think it's decent. I'm still working on it since I want to be an English teacher.

• It's not horrific but it definitely could be better.

• Best writer in my twelvth grade class... need I say more?

• Well I know all of those but I'm still not very good.

• My English grammar is fairly decent for a non-native speaker.

• My grammar is only properly proper when I'm at work. As someone who writes and edits articles for a living, I need to be able to English properly. But when I get home, I can no longer English. My Englishing skills are gone.

• that me laugh in a good way englishing skills gone it sounds like you turn them off like a phone haha