When was the worst day of your life?

And why? Only if you want to say it

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll let you know when I have one.

Most Helpful Girl

• The day when I was 15 and a man tried to rape me and stabbed me in my arm. Getting stabbed hurts horrendously. I thought I was going to die that day and he said the most vile disgusting things to me before I got away. It's really fucked me up. He had raped children and teens before me and I got revenge for them without even knowing he'd attacked others before me so at least I can say I put a monster behind bars.

What Guys Said 6

• When i met my girlfriend, at first i was so happy and loved but after i got hooked she treats me like shit all the time, she only loves me when we constantly have sex, but if we don't she hates me the worst part is i can't breakup with her cause I'm too scared what she will do to me every day is hell

• As of right now, 2 Fridays ago.

• Probably when I got told the other day I have will have spinal damage for the rest of my life and there is no cure and pain killers won't work

• 6 years ago, i didn't stand up for a friend even though i knew in advance that something was wrong... i got stuck in panic mode and said all the wrong things.

• When I spilled soda on my second favorite shirt.

• I guess when I had surgery since it all went down from there.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't remember the exact date but August of 2010. My dad was diagnosed with cancer (he is in full remission now)

• I can't decide between May 2013 and July 2014 (no idea about the exact date). Both of these days were just terrible. It literally felt like the whole world was against me.

• Strange thing... I actually don't know. Either I've never had one, or I've had so many that I can't quite put my finger on it. Not sure :/
    But, I try my best to be positive and enjoy life

• I don't actually know... But I'll think about it because I don't remember my bad days because I forget how I feel

• The beginning of this year when I crashed my dads car😒 I seriously felt horrible!