If you were a ghost would you mess with people?

I'd be a badass ghost to people who irritated me when I was alive. ;)

• Yes I would mess the fuck out of them.
    53% (10)44% (12)48% (22)Vote
  • No I would be a friendly ghost.
    16% (3)7% (2)11% (5)Vote
  • Yes but only to people who got on my nerves.
    21% (4)26% (7)24% (11)Vote
  • I'm a ghost and I find this offensive.
    10% (2)23% (6)17% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh well the first thing that comes to mind is to fuck with people, but when I think about it, I feel like it probably wouldn't be that much fun. It would be too easy. I would be a friendly ghost and find someone to chill with and give advice to.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I would be a nice ghost to those that are nice to me but haunt people that bully me and also haunt all the male and female jerks both in real life and on GAG.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would take your keys, then after you had looked for them there three times I would put them under the sofa cushions.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would just observe and be friendly with people I an close with.

1|0
    0|0
  • THE GROPE GHOST.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would be a sexy ghost, LOL.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I'd amasse knowledge over the internet and become a genius then find a suitable person make then almost die in a car accident and put them in a coma then I would posses their body and never let them wake up while I'm a new and young Einstein

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be nice ghost but haunt my bullies.

1|0
    0|0
  • C'mon.. I'm already dead, what more can I have too lose? I'd go crazy lol. I wouldn't hurt anyone though, I'd just be the joker :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would haunt my rivals' homes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I wouldn't mess with people who annoyed me but I'd definitely mess with you! ;)
    What else are husbands for? :P

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha right! I'd like it! ;)
      hmmm new pic. Me gusta husbie :P

• Show All
    • Lol a couple months ago, I cut all my hair off and I regretted it so much haha it wasn't that it looked bad but I wasn't used to it :P

So do I get to see this lovely haircut of yours? <3

• Me too it's not too short though people tell me it looks nice but im just not used to it. I want my hair back :'( lol

hahah maybe later husbie :P

• I would I like messing with people

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow. Way to generalize all us ghosts like that, asshole!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really unless the were real jerks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yaaaaaayyyyy. I would mess each and everywhere... Specially to my principle.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably just fondle myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably just perv on women and masturbate chronically. I'd leave my fair share of ectoplasm to spook them though.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would, because people = shit. I'd scare the shit outta their arses.

0|0
    0|0
  • No , i prefer to peep women who take a bath nor get undressed

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It would vary for me. If it's someone nice, then I'm not going to mess with them. If it's your typical stuck-up ''I'm better than you'' type, I'll mess with him/her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't I mess with people from beyond the veil? I already mess with them now!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have a sooo much fun being a ghost

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I would enjoy playing pranks on my sister and cousins

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd be a friendly one and do volunteer work

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted D. Because I'm totally a ghost, you guys. Boo.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could think of so many ways to get some sweet revenge but what if I died when I was old, everyone I'd be fucking with would be about my age (old) so that wouldn't be any fun... being a ghost would probably suck. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I would dick around a lot, if I hated that person. I'd take their keys and hide it around so they're late for work, possibly get fired after so many times. I'd flush their toilets and have all the sinks running so when they come back it's flooding. I'd have a lovely time ruining their day.

1|0
    1|0