How messed up is your sleeping schedule these days?

What's your sleeping schedule like? How messed up is it?

Lately I've been going to sleep at like 2 PM and waking up at about 10 PM, and I love it. May be super messed up, but that's like perfect for me and my heavy rock n roll lifestyle.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh boy. My sleeping schedule literally doesn't exist at all. I sleep whenever I like to or whenever I'm tired. It's just so freaking messed up.

Like sometimes I could sleep at 6am and wake up at 3pm; sometimes I could sleep at 4pm and wake up at 9pm and wouldn't sleep that night. On some days I'd sleep at 9am and wake up around 2pm. Literally. No fixed schedule.

What Guys Said 10

• It's bad. Really bad. I've been falling asleep around 6AM and getting up around noon. I hate it.

I've had terrible insomnia for like 15 years and it (among other things) has been tearing my life apart. It's prevented me from performing in school, from holding down jobs and the sleep deficits are destroying my health.

Sleeping when the world is awake and productive and waking when the world is asleep feels terrible. I've taken prescription sleeping pills, I've abused antihistamines, I've tried alcohol, I've done melatonin. Nothing works.

• Firstly, YOU REACHED GURU! Congrats.

I used to go to bed about 3AM. For the last week or so it has been closer to 6:00 - 6:30AM D:. I blame binge watching TV on my computer and GAG. I wake up at 9:30AM, pokerface and act like I got 11 hours of sleep in front of family, then crash at about 3AM with a long nap in secrecy. I can't say I have a heavy rock n roll lifestyle like you, but I do listen to heavy rock as I sleep xD

• The Vampire princess has awoken!!! sound the Gag horns!!!

LOL! i didn't know you were a rockstar, my sleeping schedule is ok, i got to sleep late wake up early and take a nap at around 4pm

• Wow your pattern is really messed up I go asleep about 6am and get up at 9.30 am.

• It's very messed up, I don't have a certain time to sleep and I don't have a certain to wake up either.

• Mines is pretty jacked up. On the weekends I have to be up for work at 3:45 am so the earlier I get to sleep the better. But on my days off I'm always up late so I don't get much rest for work.

• I'm usually pretty heavily inebriated, so I just go to sleep whenever I pass out. Shouldn't be too long now.

• During the summer I usually go to bed at 5 am and wake up at around 2:30 pm.
    I've slept bad for years and barely feel tired nowadays.

• Sleeping is for casuals.

• As messed up as you, I've been going to sleep at like 1 PM and waking up at about 9 PM, But I don't like that, It's killing me everyday

What Girls Said 9

• Well, it's 3:46AM where I am right now and I'm not intending to go to sleep anytime soon so.. you can figure.

• I'll not sleep for like, 3 days and then sleep for a day straight. Then do it again.
    So fun, much happy.

• I sleep at like 5am and wake up around 1pm

• Usually it's sleep at 2am and wake up on 9-10am and on days I got uni it's sleep at 12am and wake up at 6am

• I go to bed at like 11pm and wake up at 6am. Ugh you having the night owl life xD

• Hmmm some days I'll sleep from 1 am to 5 am.

• Mine changes from day to day. I'm a shift worker, and it fucks it up like crazy.

• I'm going to sleep at 5 or 6 AM lately, and waking up around 1 PM. Not good.

• Mine is a mess as well! It's like I have insomnia and can't sleep at night so I end up falling asleep at 3 in the morning and end up sleeping until 1 in the afternoon😑 I need to fix this before my next semester of college starts again!