(Quiz) What type of romantic are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/andreamasters10/what-type-of-romantic-are-you

The Lustful Romantic
You are a passionate and lustful romantic! Sensuality, passion and chemistry are most important to your love life. Yes, the emotional side of relationships is important to you, but you have a wild, fiery sexuality that your lovers become acquainted with shortly after getting to know you. Sometimes you come on very strong and can almost be intimidating, but you are only so intense because you have so much love to give and love expressing yourself, even if it means physically. ;)

0|0
28|23

Most Helpful Guy

• The Hopeless Romantic... really i didn't know that ;p lol! jk

You are the classic hopeless romantic! You have always believed in true love and that there is a special soulmate out there in the universe meant for you. You have a hopeful and optimistic outlook on life and a positive aura that infects everyone you love. It's extra difficult for you when you are let down, or when you do get your heart broke. However, your idealistic nature and the way you see life through rose colored lenses makes you carry on strong and being a true romantic means that you will always be ready for love.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a passionate and lustful romantic! Sensuality, passion and chemistry are most important to your love life. Yes, the emotional side of relationships is important to you, but you have a wild, fiery sexuality that your lovers become acquainted with shortly after getting to know you. Sometimes you come on very strong and can almost be intimidating, but you are only so intense because you have so much love to give and love expressing yourself, even if it means physically. ;)
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a21-ba84-0bea0ef14e12.jpg

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• The Lustful Romantic ;) ;)

You are a passionate and lustful romantic! Sensuality, passion and chemistry are most important to your love life. Yes, the emotional side of relationships is important to you, but you have a wild, fiery sexuality that your lovers become acquainted with shortly after getting to know you. Sometimes you come on very strong and can almost be intimidating, but you are only so intense because you have so much love to give and love expressing yourself, even if it means physically. ;) ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I never understand why people dont say If the description fits. Does the lustful romantic fit to you or not? Were they right but exaggarated a little? Anyways lets continue:
    The Spiritual Romantic
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42be-84d7-adce97337045.jpg
    You are a very spiritual person and sensual lover. In order to truly fall in love with someone, you think your spirits must collide and share an out of this world connection. You are deep, poetic and highly perceptive of other people's emotions and thoughts. There is nothing more romantic to you than someone expressing their love through creative ways like art, music or poetry. For you, romance is all about spiritual energy and you definetly have a lot of it.

I think this fits pretty well. Since Im on an artschool and I love people expressing themselves through art. The spiritual thing is also true.. so it fits yeah.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh the only one who got something like mine lol.
      I like arts and expressing feelings through arts and music too. I think that is when people convey their true feelings.

• @BlueSJ 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

• I got The Lustful Romantic
    The Lustful Romantic
    You are a passionate and lustful romantic! Sensuality, passion and chemistry are most important to your love life. Yes, the emotional side of relationships is important to you, but you have a wild, fiery sexuality that your lovers become acquainted with shortly after getting to know you. Sometimes you come on very strong and can almost be intimidating, but you are only so intense because you have so much love to give and love expressing yourself, even if it means physicallyū

1|0
    0|0
  • "The Hopeless Romantic"

You are the classic hopeless romantic! You have always believed in true love and that there is a special soulmate out there in the universe meant for you. You have a hopeful and optimistic outlook on life and a positive aura that infects everyone you love. It's extra difficult for you when you are let down, or when you do get your heart broke. However, your idealistic nature and the way you see life through rose colored lenses makes you carry on strong and being a true romantic means that you will always be ready for love.

1|0
    0|0
  • damit!

The Hopeless Romantic
    The
    www.playbuzz.com

2|0
    0|0
  • The Lustful Romantic
    You are a passionate and lustful romantic! Sensuality, passion and chemistry are most important to your love life. Yes, the emotional side of relationships is important to you, but you have a wild, fiery sexuality that your lovers become acquainted with shortly after getting to know you. Sometimes you come on very strong and can almost be intimidating, but you are only so intense because you have so much love to give and love expressing yourself, even if it means physically. ;)

Hahaha oh man, who wrote this... its quite scary how true these things can be sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • How the hell can you not have Casablanca as a choice for favorite romantic movie...

Hopeless Romantic:

You have always believed in true love and that there is a special soulmate out there in the universe meant for you. You have a hopeful and optimistic outlook on life and a positive aura that infects everyone you love. It's extra difficult for you when you are let down, or when you do get your heart broke. However, your idealistic nature and the way you see life through rose colored lenses makes you carry on strong and being a true romantic means that you will always be ready for love.

I would note that my last relationship was quite literally like a romantic movie except for the happy ending lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Head over Heels Romantic
    When you fall in love, you fall head over heels! You are a true romantic who throws every part of yourself into relationships. You jump in, take risks and are always open and vulnerable. Your personality is adventurous in spirit and even though you've suffered heartbreak, you believe that it is better to love and have lost and to never love at all.

I agree with this, except for the fact I've never been in love, but I know I'll be like this when I fall in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Hopeless Romantic
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4fe0-a841-89533294bc12.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • The Timid Romantic

You are a shy romantic! You don't necessarily wear your heart on your sleeve, it takes a while for your true loving emotions to show through. It's takes time to earn your trust because you've been through some rough relationships in the past. Rather than being idealistic about some fairy tale ending, you are realistic about love. Once your walls do come down though, you are as passionate and devoted as ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Goofy Romantic
    You are a silly, goofy and lighthearted lover. The way to your heart is through smiles and laughs. You're a true believer that in order to really be in love with someone you have to be best friends. Sometimes this has gotten you into trouble, and straight to the 'friend zone'. But once sparks fly, you give off a type of romance that would make anyone happy.

3|0
    0|0
  • I am the Hopeless Roamtic... OBVIOUSLY Was expecting that one

1|0
    0|0
  • The Goofy Romantic

You are a silly, goofy and lighthearted lover. The way to your heart is through smiles and laughs. You're a true believer that in order to really be in love with someone you have to be best friends. Sometimes this has gotten you into trouble, and straight to the 'friend zone'. But once sparks fly, you give off a type of romance that would make anyone happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lustful Romantic
    ou are a passionate and lustful romantic! Sensuality, passion and chemistry are most important to your love life. Yes, the emotional side of relationships is important to you, but you have a wild, fiery sexuality that your lovers become acquainted with shortly after getting to know you. Sometimes you come on very strong and can almost be intimidating, but you are only so intense because you have so much love to give and love expressing yourself, even if it means physically. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • The Spiritual Romantic
    The
    alex5550/iStock
    You are a very spiritual person and sensual lover. In order to truly fall in love with someone, you believe that your spirits must collide and share an out of this world connection. You are deep, poetic and highly perceptive of other people's emotions and thoughts. There is nothing more romantic for you than someone expressing their love for you through creative ways like art, music or poetry. For you, romance is all about spiritual energy and you definitely have a lot of it.
    ha who knew lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a hopeless romantic... Fuck!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ahh, I'm a good guy, Well at-least i try to be.. It sucks.. "Good guys finish last" Well yeah.. that's me.

2|0
    0|0
  • If it's the right woman I might be very sensual and romantic but not that extreme but with some lust

1|0
    0|0
  • I got the same what you got...😊😀
    We match so much 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • "Head over heels romantic"

1|0
    0|0
  • Love and flirty kind of romantic. You won't understand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hopeless romantic

Yea not good at all

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 27

• "The Goofy Romantic
    You are a silly, goofy and lighthearted lover. The way to your heart is through smiles and laughs. You're a true believer that in order to really be in love with someone you have to be best friends. Sometimes this has gotten you into trouble, and straight to the 'friend zone'. But once sparks fly, you give off a type of romance that would make anyone happy."

*sigh* This is so accurate. Lol

2|0
    0|0
  • The Timid Romantic

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4dc3-af7d-47c124f4c0ac.jpg

You are a shy romantic! You don't necessarily wear your heart on your sleeve, it takes a while for your true loving emotions to show through. It's takes time to earn your trust because you've been through some rough relationships in the past. Rather than being idealistic about some fairy tale ending, you are realistic about love. Once your walls do come down though, you are as passionate and devoted as ever.

Yeah, pretty true :)

1|0
    0|0
    When you fall in love, you fall head over heels! You are a true romantic who throws every part of yourself into relationships. You jump in, take risks and are always open and vulnerable. Your personality is adventurous in spirit and even though you've suffered heartbreak, you believe that it is better to love and have lost and to never love at all.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4d44-8e4b-e957524d19ab.jpg

Yeah it's true

1|1
    0|0
  • Huhu~ too late, but I liked this quiz. :P

The Spiritual Romantic
    http://oi62.tinypic.com/aon6mv.jpg

You are a very spiritual person and sensual lover. In order to truly fall in love with someone, you believe that your spirits must collide and share an out of this world connection. You are deep, poetic and highly perceptive of other people's emotions and thoughts. There is nothing more romantic for you than someone expressing their love for you through creative ways like art, music or poetry. For you, romance is all about spiritual energy and you definitely have a lot of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • http://i57.tinypic.com/op8y0g.jpg
    The Hopeless Romantic

1|0
    0|0
    TheRemains/iStock

1|0
    0|0
  • You are the classic hopeless romantic! You have always believed in true love and that there is a special soulmate out there in the universe meant for you. You have a hopeful and optimistic outlook on life and a positive aura that infects everyone you love. It's extra difficult for you when you are let down, or when you do get your heart broke. However, your idealistic nature and the way you see life through rose colored lenses makes you carry on strong and being a true romantic means that you will always be ready for love.

1|0
    0|0

I wouldn't actually consider myself romantic at all tho.. ^^;

1|0
    0|0
  • The Lustful Romantic
    You are a passionate and lustful romantic! Sensuality, passion and chemistry are most important to your love life. Yes, the emotional side of relationships is important to you, but you have a wild, fiery sexuality that your lovers become acquainted with shortly after getting to know you. Sometimes you come on very strong and can almost be intimidating, but you are only so intense because you have so much love to give and love expressing yourself, even if it means physically.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Hopeless Romantic

1|1
    0|0
  • The Goofy Romantic

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b96-89d2-5ca0d7286452.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • The Timid Romantic

This is actually so true 0_0 ahha

1|1
    0|0
  • You are a silly, goofy and lighthearted lover. The way to your heart is through smiles and laughs. You're a true believer that in order to really be in love with someone you have to be best friends. Sometimes this has gotten you into trouble, and straight to the 'friend zone'. But once sparks fly, you give off a type of romance that would make anyone happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Timid Romantic

1|0
    0|0
  • timid romantic. its accurate though i never had any bad experiences in relationships... I've just always been skeptical.

plus i wouldn't say timid. just realistic,. an self possessed.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Timid Romantic

1|0
    0|0
  • The Goofy Romantic!

1|0
    0|0
  • The Head over Heels Romantic:

1|0
    0|0
  • The Goofy Romantic

1|0
    0|0
  • The Goofy Romantic

1|0
    0|0

hmm.. okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • It said I'm "The Hopeless Romantic".

1|0
    0|0
  • I got timid romantic

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a head over heels romantic 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Hopeless Romantic

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the head over heels romantic ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • The Timid Romantic

1|0
    0|0