Why would a guy look deep into your eyes but never your body?

He never checks out my body just stares deep into my eyes without looking away.

Most Helpful Guy

• I WISH I COULD DO THAT. I'm a introvert perv kinda of. And all I look at first is girls butt or chest. Then there faces. I'm like stop that. I hate when girls have clevage showing and there trying to talk to me. I literary have to look away from u while I talk cause by accident I will look at ur boobs.

• Back to your problems he really just respects you. He might not even like like u. But he respect u enough to look at u in the eye. It has nothing to do with boy girl thing. A lot of men can't look other guys in the eye.

Either that or he's a psychopath

• He usually does it when I'm not talking to him anyway, (like if he's watching me from afar or crossing path). I know part of the reason he does it is because he wants me to talk to him and doesn't know how to actually just start a conversation.

• Isn't it impolite to look while he's talking to u to gaze or glance at ur boobs

What Guys Said 4

• I do that to girls I like or find attractive and have pretty eyes. I'm a sucker for pretty eyes, anyway only time I check out a girl is if I think she won't notice!

• He likes you lol

• Do you have a nice body?

• I'm very pretty but usually covered. Hasn't stopped people from staring at my legs

• Do we know he's not a serial killer?

What Girls Said 0