Do you like the new update of being able to limit the questions by genders?

I do. I know a lot of people said they wanted that. Now if we could only do Anonymous...

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand why the feature is there, although it sucks that I have good advice to give a dude, but he blocks dudes from answering... so he prevents himself from getting my blessing. :-P

What Guys Said 4

• Not really, no.

• I thought they already had that for a long time

• Eh it's okay

• What do you mean by limit?

• You can select which gender's questions you would like to see. So now I can see only girl's questions since I chose that option.

• I thought you implyed something else because this isn't really new. But if you haven't been here for a while then I understand.

• No. You can limit VIEWING a single gender's questions. Like if I only want to see questions from females, I can click a button and only view questions made by females.

I'm not talking about making a question and limiting it that way.

What Girls Said 1

• how does it work?

• I go to the "No Opinions" on Feed and click on the pink girl button. It only shows girls' questions.

• Whoops. What I meant was that I can now see only women's questions because I chose the option to exclude seeing men's questions.

• ohh, yeah I've never used it but i thought it was there in some form or other before but im not sure:)