What to do when home alone and bored?

Most Helpful Girl

• WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE. I don't understand people who are bored when they're home alone. I mean, I'm never bored when I'm home alone, I get bored when there are other people home too, cause then your options what to do are limited and not everything is appropriate and you can't do anything you want. But when you're home alone, just do whatever the fuck you want, no one's gonna judge you or anything, it's such FREEDOM, it's amazing!!!

What Girls Said 6

• Remove my pants, turn the radio up loud, and dance like an idiot until my parents inevitably walk in on my trying to imitate BeyoncĂ© in the Single Ladies video.

• Build blanket forts, pretend the floor is lava, make pixie dust out of kool-aid and sugar. Go in the backyard and make mudpies.

• Watch movies, listen to music, read, clean, play solitiaire and sleep.

• Masturbate

• Read, movie, television, surf the web, get out of the house, learn something new, call a friend, sleep, go for a walk, do something stupid ( you only live once)!

• Read
    Listen to music
    Exercise
    Youtube

What Guys Said 6

• Lots of stuff, sleep, eat, train, paint, write, smoke ( pipe tobacco and cigars ) play games, watch stuff lol, goof around lol.

• Be like the kid in home alone

• Read, TV , GaG , Internet , let your imagination run

• I touch myself

• invite freinds over for a gaming party

• Listen to music really loudly, masturbate or talk to friends on Tumblr.