Whose side are you on?

Batman Vs. Superman

• Batman
  • Superman
  • WHO CARES MARVEL'S THE BEST

Most Helpful Guy

• Superman was and always will be, better and he can get batman outta in a seconds if he wished. Everybody keep saying Oh superman isn't human well it's only on planets with yellow suns. If his planet was still there he'd be like everyone else

Most Helpful Girl

• This superman just isn't cute to me like Dean Cain and Tom Welling were. he's okay though. The annoyingly cocky Ben Affleck looking good as usual. Hopefully that Giselle girl from Fast 5 gained some muscle to really make a good thick Wonder Woman. That guy playing the joker (Jesse something... Pepsi girls brother) looks nothing like what I'd imagine the joker to look like. But whatever... Team Superman anyday

What Guys Said 14

• I will always root for The Dark Knight! Batman is by far my favorite hero ever and has the best villains too. The Superman mythos and some of his villains are cool and all but Batman is what has saved DC's butt for all these years.

Sure, a lot of people love Wonder Woman, to me personally it's just a product of its time. The Green Lantern cartoon films have been great also, but the live action movie sucked. Watchmen has to be the best graphic novel ever released, though it's not popular. And the rest... meh. I'm actually surprised how DC is banking The Flash, and Arrow. Seems they are leveling up again. :D

• I've never liked Superman too much, and Batman is my favorite superhero, he's the most badass of all. I like his secretive style.

• Sorry batman got to support Superman he's Kansas's hero, besides I don't care how badass batman is he's got nothing on superman one million prime.

• I will be supporting Batman

• Definitely Batman. Superman isn't even human.

I always go for the underdog and in this case it's Batman.

Other than that Batman is just cooler all round. Even his villains are cooler.

• Eh, probably Batman. He's just naturally more relatable, and he's the underdog. And these movies especially make Superman seem so blah and boring and reactive, even more so than usual. Even in that trailer, he doesn't say a single word.

• Superman for sure. Batman is just a emo kid who knows how to fight.

• I'm calling it now. Batman is going to win.

• pfft everyone knows its batman FTW

Why did you kick supermans ass"

"beacuse I"M BATMAN!"

• Batman has always been "the ultimate". Buut I suspect there is going to be a tie or some such.

• I hate both o them fuck them all !

• Superman, the creator is from my hometown

• I hate that Batman is winning. Dude is rude... Especially in the cartoon... Superman so friendly geez

• I hope they both die cuz I'm so sick of comic book movies.

What Girls Said 8

• i dunno why but i've always preferred batman

• i love batman

• I'm a marvel girl but...
    #batmanislife.

• I do like marvel more (at least the movies) but Batman all the way! Superman in that movie looks like a huge douche bag.

• BATMAN, anyday!!! <3

• I love your username ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Definitely Batman. I don't really like Superman that much.

• Bat man is better. He could potentially share his "powers."