Girls, What are sure ways to tell if a girl was staring at you?

Usually guys don't pay attention to these things, but if they were how would they easily tell that girls were staring at them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you THINK they were then they probably were. gut feelings usually don't lie. But don't fall victim to "Oh she just glanced over at me, she must have been checking me out!" But girls are so discreet about staring... you'll know for absolute sure though if she smiles at you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• My idea is for you to occasionally look over at the girl. You'll either see her staring at you or you'll see her looking away quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • i agree with @anonymous and poppykate. It won't be an accident. unless she just happens to be in front of you or in angle where she could be looking when talking when you can't avoid eye contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch her! And see if she looks in your direction! When she does, smile at her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask them ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if you were talking to her, most likely she was starting at you. That's a start.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl is checking you out, the best way to surely find out is approaching her. Girls are pretty straight up. If you're worried about being turned down think of this... It's better to get burned now, than wonder what could have been.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you look at how they are at other times it might help. Do they usually look different. Look down, hold head in hands. If that doesn't work did they blush or look at you again. Do they avoid eye contact ( depends on the girl).

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there's only one way, catch her staring at you 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • We're sneaky, if we don't want you to catch us, you absolutely never will.
    That being said, sometimes girls purposely make sure you catch them looking at you if they like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you look at her and she's looking at you, odds are its not an accident.

0|0
    0|0