So suicide quad, are you planning to see it?

What do you think about this Harley Quinn and Joker?

• Hell yeah this looks awesome!
    25% (2)40% (6)35% (8)Vote
  • Nah, not really. Not into seeing this evil motley crew's journey
    12% (1)33% (5)26% (6)Vote
  • WHO CARES ABOUT THEM IT'S ALL ABOUT BATMAN V SUPERMAN
    0% (0)13% (2)9% (2)Vote
  • Eh... Suicide Squad.. Who are they? I'm a marvel guy/girl to the bone.
    63% (5)14% (2)30% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Tea partner! Look, I'm still not convinced with the design of the Joker but I will keep my mouth shut and let Leto's performance do the talking. I think Harley Quinn looks great though.

Definitely a movie I'm looking forward to along with the Star Wars film coming out this year, Batman vs. Superman, and Deadpool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Although I enjoy both DC and Marvel, I have no idea what this is about.

0|0
    0|0
  • This trailer really didn't get me.

I'm looking forward to Fantastic Four, but I'll still probably see this movie, too 'cause why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • HARELY QUINN 😍 ROCKS SHE LOOKS AWESOMEEEEEEEE the joker isn't soo good like heath ledger and I asked this question too

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this a show or a movie? Either way, it looks amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • jared leto isn't a patch on the late heath ledger. he is a eco-hipster, and can't act his way out of a paper bag. won't be watching this dreck

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not even into comics, but I've watched like every DC animated direct videos as well as the old 80-2 to 2000s animated batman /superman/justice league cartoons in the DCAU (dc animated universe). I recently watched a DC animated one where the main character are the suicide squad!! I love DCAU's storylines and continuity and alternate storylines! Im a nerd :P.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.