You walk into a public toilet and in the stall there is a sign that says "No pooping" what do you do?

Now this is a fun question so no mean comments. :)

• Laugh my ass off, stuff that. I am pooping anyway. Bombs away.
  • Sit there for a long time wondering should I just poop or should I not.
  • Pull my pants up, walk out and be mad that you need to go but can't.
  • Other please explain.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Poop in the hallway instead since there isn't a "no pooping" sign there.

• Yes good point. I heard a girl that snuck into the men's toilets and pooped in the urinal and then left. Sorry if that is tmi

• Wow, why even have a toilet if you can't poop in it because not all people are going to go use the toilet for peeing. Imma poop anyways :3

• Hahaha because I just felt like asking the question :) When you gotta go you gotta go. :)

• My reaction after seeing that sign : Um... did I come into the right place?

• Nope your in the right place. lol :)

• I thought you where getting a little grossed out talking about it or something.

• If I had a girlfriend and she had trapped gas or was constipated I would give her a tummy massage to get things moving and work them down kind of thing.

What Guys Said 5

• I would assume the sign was someones idea of a joke, otherwise they would have closed the toilet.

• Well Espically in the men's restroom where toilets are only put in there for us to poop

• I will never poop in a public toilet, unless it's an emergency, but just because they dared to tell me what to do, I'm gonna poop and not flush the toilet. HA!

xD Jk hahahhaah

• Hahahahaha I did that once pooped and did not flush but only because I had pooped and the toilet broke and would not flush.

• Do a helicopter dump just to spite them... they will wish I had pooped normally instead haha
    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php

• LMFAO Mate you are hilarious!!! Did not even know about a helicopter dump until just now.

• Yes that would be my reaction to.

• So how you would feel if you had a girlfriend that had no shame in farting loudly and proudly in public places and taking credit for it.

• Well I would be of the school of thought that if you have to go, you have to go.

• Poop and use the sign to wipe your ass...