What's your dream job? why?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 7

• To be self employed and travel the world, experiencing all the different countries and writing a blog of my experiences with travel tips and advice for other people wanting to travel the world. My blog would contain detailed information for each country including must do's, things that did not live up to their reputation, how to get around, dangers and annoyances relating to that particular place and good accommodation places. My books would cover all budgets. So I would get to travel the world

• books sorry I mean blog

• I would get to travel the world and give people advice. I would also provide common mistakes made by people due to cultural differences etc.

• I'd love to be an architectural drafter and construction worker. I'd draw up my house and then build it.

• I want to be a video game journalist. not just about playing games, I actually care and know a lot about the industry. Sadly there is no money to be made there...

• Writer... Because It allows you to express yourself, It makes you always question things and most of all it grants you the freedom to write about whatever subject and in that instance being non-bound by the usual job routine...
    It also grants you the power to make people when they read you... Imagine and wonder... Something Which I am always grateful for when I read

• Writer - Because I love to read and write and would love to have published works of my own.
    Actor - Because I think I might be good at it and am good at showmanship as well.

• programmer... no reason

• Working for NASA or National Geographic