Did you ever play around when you were young?

I'm interested if anyone else had this kind of experience when they were younger.. years ago I was friends with the girls next door to me, we use to hang out every week mostly in the room they shared. Now as expected we quickly became curious being at that age and being attracted to the opposite sex. One day one of the girls and I were alone in her room, she thought we should try this "kissing" thing for the first time, so we did and it was sloppy but felt good.. That was my first kiss :P We tried it the whole night until we were actually good at it (I was fairly natural at it) and that was it. Next week I kissed the other girl and as usual I took the lead which I did every time... Eventually we were making out on her bed it was really intense she started to straddle me that was so awesome.. Best thing I ever experienced. It kept getting more intense as we became better at it to the point where they were holding me down and both kissing me... They had started to dominate me by this point I couldn't even attempt to fight back (in a good way) Last thing I remember is my first french kiss.. Boy was that an adventure, she basically just opened her mouth and I dove in, I was amazed because I could taste exactly what she ate like I was eating it... It wasn't gross or pleasant but it worked... I can't imagine what would have happened if we remained friends into our teens.. Needless to say they taught me how to kiss like a boss.. This has been my secret for 12 years and whenever I feel like a complete loser I remember it, I don't know how to feel looking back, but it seemed like harmless curiosity to us.. Can't say the same for their parents... So did anyone else let curiosity get the better of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh probably not. I wasn't living permanently in a place for at least, more than one year. So by the time I got used to the area and surrounding and the people, I'm leaving already. It was when I was 14 that we stopped moving around and we finally stay at this house for two years. Until I moved to Australia to continue my studies. I don't have any close friends whatsoever throughout the years, much less a guy that would "experiment" these with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I never played around with someone else. I played with myself (masturbated), but not with a girl. I didn't want to get her pregnant.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• No. I'm still horribly inexperienced and I'm 14.