Worst famous singer ever?

the more I think I am feeling Cher is right up there... her voice if that what it is now does my head in

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Cher has got some talent, it's the sound and style that is likely what's disagreeing with you. I get that. Cher isn't my thing either. I do love Cher though, her personality and her acting. But I pass on her music. It's not only not my favourite type of music, but her voice is a little weird.

I have two worsts:

The first in my opinion is Stevie Nicks. She really doesn't have a range first of all (when she sings higher notes she usually sounds like she's shouting more), and has a terrible nasally sound to her. I LOVE how she looks and how she swans around on stage, and I do love Fleetwood Mac, but I just cannot stand listening to her sing.

The second is Britney Spears. Not only do I dislike her sound, but her sound is proven to be plain bad. There have been leaks online of her natural singing voice and it's insulting that she's even making music. I also cannot stand at all that vocal fry (think of the "Oh baybuh baybuh" line in Ooops I Did It Again). That sound whether speaking or singing makes my teeth itchy. Aside from poor singing, and having producers polish her up to sound overdone and strange, I also dislike her music anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• Plenty of lousy singers out there, many of whom lots of people adore, but they still are lousy. anyway, so many that are lousy that I have no idea who is the worst. But it is not Cher. I have always appreciated her voice and her style. She is high on the good side.

What Girls Said 7

• Paris Hilton... Not sure why they refer to her as a "singer"

Ariane Grande can sing but she seems to be pretty hated at the moment due to that donut innocent lol

• that white "rapper" bitch
    iggy azalea.
    omfg

• ... OMG YOU DID NOT JUST CALL CHER THE WORST SINGER EVER!!

Are you deaf? That woman's voice is GORGEOUS.

I think the Cher you meant was Cher Lloyd, now that girl CAN'T SING

• Lol I like to hear Cher sing Womans World. I kinda like Cher Lloyd as well. She has a uniqueness to her voice

• unfortunately i am old enough to remember sonny and cher so perhaps that tainted me. Cher Lloyd is crap i agree.

• Justin Bieber hands down

• BeyoncĂ©, Whitney Houston, Barbara Streisand. ,

• I did listen to a radio interview in Uk where Streisand literally flipped because someone had the nerve to not know who she was.. stuck up bitch springs to mind.

• anyone in a Metalcore band... Mental band like slipknot. OMG. I got stuck watching a set on televison and I laughed my head off.

• Michael Jackson.

What Guys Said 1

• Cher is certainly more talented than most of the young pop stars these days. Remember, she was successful long before the days of auto-tune. Our voices will age just like our skin, some more gracefully than others. Anyway, I don't know who the worst is. There's too many on the radio these days to pick from, and I don't listen to any of them (I'm old fashioned).