Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?

0|0
7|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a few but the weirdest one is Condom. When I 1st introduced myself to my older brother's friend he thought that I said my name was Condom and we all laughed about. So one day I tell my friends at school this and now they call me Condom and make up ridiculous stories about how I got the nickname.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wee. Or sometimes Wee Wee.

That is the only nickname I have had. Only three people use it. They find it hilarious.

It rhymes with the abbreviation of my name.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Mr. Wonderful - One night I was drunk and I decided that everyone and everything was just wonderful - It took me about a year to shake that one off

1|0
    0|0
  • "rockets" ever since i was a little kid i had a fascination with space travel and rocket nozzles, so it kinda stuck through school and college

1|0
    0|0
  • Well a few for me some not to nice ones and some ok

Timotei - after the shampoo

Timmy - but not the nice way but rather the South Park character I hated being called it but I was ok with spark in general

Raptor blade - this never stuck for than a year or so it during my early flight sim days

Demon2330 was given to me after I took part in a haunted house show before my health detoriated.

And finally Kerbie - because I love kerbal space program

0|0
    1|0
  • Many nicknames : omario , Winchester , the joker and @hazal21 calls me omaker 😑

2|0
    0|0
  • I am Called Tiger not really a nick name but a named earned in my childhood and in sports

0|0
    0|0
  • i am called Prof , coz i like to look in to stuf i don know i have knowledge on a lot of topics. my colleagues like tees me and say I have a answer for every question. i hate it When that is said coz i just like to give my opinion on a question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had it. Although I'd like one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tisk or Tiskin

0|0
    0|0
  • One was Kevino

0|0
    0|0
  • Gaylord _ .

1|0
    0|0
  • /\
    / \

Take a guess...

0|0
    0|0
  • hose
    hosé
    josie
    hosy mosy
    yosé
    joe say
    boats and hosé
    (my names José by the way :)

0|0
    0|0
  • "Mr Meme Machine"

0|0
    0|0
  • My name is Patrick but my friends call me Rick

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• My brother always called me Titch. Although I'm three years older, I've always been much shorter.
    At school I was always known as JuicyJessie. Don't know why! 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • My former boss used to call me sorbet, which was not a charming nickname...
    Also customers would be quite shocked when he would yell through the store 'SORBET I NEED THAT DRESS IN THAT SIZE' and I would actually go and get it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh lots of em in fact. Kimmie, Kim, Kim Possible, Kaygirl, Wonder girl, Kimble 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Lissy, Aly, Lyss and Liz. My name is Alyssa.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well besides Candy, Not one I particularly like, but Barbie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flaca which means skinny in Spanish my mom still calls me that lol:)

0|0
    0|0