Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a few but the weirdest one is Condom. When I 1st introduced myself to my older brother's friend he thought that I said my name was Condom and we all laughed about. So one day I tell my friends at school this and now they call me Condom and make up ridiculous stories about how I got the nickname.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wee. Or sometimes Wee Wee.

That is the only nickname I have had. Only three people use it. They find it hilarious.

It rhymes with the abbreviation of my name.

What Guys Said 14

• Mr. Wonderful - One night I was drunk and I decided that everyone and everything was just wonderful - It took me about a year to shake that one off

• "rockets" ever since i was a little kid i had a fascination with space travel and rocket nozzles, so it kinda stuck through school and college

• Well a few for me some not to nice ones and some ok

Timotei - after the shampoo

Timmy - but not the nice way but rather the South Park character I hated being called it but I was ok with spark in general

Raptor blade - this never stuck for than a year or so it during my early flight sim days

Demon2330 was given to me after I took part in a haunted house show before my health detoriated.

And finally Kerbie - because I love kerbal space program

• Many nicknames : omario , Winchester , the joker and @hazal21 calls me omaker 😑

• I am Called Tiger not really a nick name but a named earned in my childhood and in sports

• i am called Prof , coz i like to look in to stuf i don know i have knowledge on a lot of topics. my colleagues like tees me and say I have a answer for every question. i hate it When that is said coz i just like to give my opinion on a question.

• I've never had it. Although I'd like one.

• Tisk or Tiskin

• One was Kevino

• Gaylord _ .

• /\
    / \

Take a guess...

• hose
    hosé
    josie
    hosy mosy
    yosé
    joe say
    boats and hosé
    (my names José by the way :)

• "Mr Meme Machine"

• My name is Patrick but my friends call me Rick

What Girls Said 6

• My brother always called me Titch. Although I'm three years older, I've always been much shorter.
    At school I was always known as JuicyJessie. Don't know why! 😊

• My former boss used to call me sorbet, which was not a charming nickname...
    Also customers would be quite shocked when he would yell through the store 'SORBET I NEED THAT DRESS IN THAT SIZE' and I would actually go and get it...

• Uh lots of em in fact. Kimmie, Kim, Kim Possible, Kaygirl, Wonder girl, Kimble 😊

• Yes! Lissy, Aly, Lyss and Liz. My name is Alyssa.

• Well besides Candy, Not one I particularly like, but Barbie.

• Flaca which means skinny in Spanish my mom still calls me that lol:)