If money was no object, what would you do all day?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be in Japan learning the ancient arts of gardening, swordsmanship, poetry and ink painting in the countryside. And be in Pembrokeshire relaxing in a little fishing village in a cozy cottage or exploring the dark hedges of northern Ireland or visiting the worlds most exotic and beautiful lost worlds.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd definitely still want to work. Maybe have my own business... that would definitely be a dream of mine.

What Guys Said 11

• Help people out in third world countries, support some charities also in my country and also write a travel blog. Giving people detailed information on many different countries and cities of what to do in that country, what is overrated, tips on getting around, dangers and annoyances of each place, cultural differences.

• WWE Wrestler part time on there pay per view shows main event them and help out Cancer and Diabetes which I have done before

• Design a nice house and then get it built.

Nice name by the way.

• Tough one - I would walk around my private island to try and figure that one out

• Do whatever i wanted every single day.

• I would like to travel

• Trade Binary options and money is no object as that's what I do...

• Probably sitting at home and answering your question!

• Sit at home and play video games and watch TV series all day... sounds like a joke but it really isn't, that is properly what I would do.

• Kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum

What Girls Said 4

• Sleep. Play with animals. Play video games. Not worry about.. well.. money.

• Spend the day with my friends... Do anything besides stay home or going to school.

• i would enjoy my time with my family and all the prettiest boys and cats !

• Travel the world and go shopping!:)