Is smoking shisha an addiction?

Is smoking shisha an addiction?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You'd have to explain what shisha is first lol.

• I think " hookah " is another name for it :D

• I have just googled that , yeah now I know 3 words for it lol :D

• @DontWannaTypeMyName yeah lol, that's something I learned a while back some of the cigar and pipe smokers I smoke with use them.

@Asker Yes it can be addictive if you do it a lot and inhale you follow the same principles as a actual tobacco pipe, suck the smoke into your mouth like liquid out of a straw then blow it out, never inhale.

What Girls Said 1

• It can be. If you smoke it everyday like an alcoholic consumes a massive alcohol intake everyday, it's an addiction.

What Guys Said 3

• It is tobacco... it does usually not have the nicotine that cigarettes have though. It is actually more unhealthy as it is waaaaay more tobacco, but less or none of the toxins and nicotine.

I think it is fine on occasion, maybe a handful of times a year at most. If it turns into an everyday, or even weekly thing, I would say it is still very unhealthy and addictive to some extent...

• Wow it is called Shisha in English too how ironic 😂

• Yes, it becomes one.