Most Helpful Guy
Ill tell you what my lonely planet says about Paris.
Places listed in the lonely planet
1. "The Eiffel Tower" (which you already know).
2. The "Musee d'Orsay" displays France's national collection of paintings, sculptures and artwork between the 1840s and 1914.
3. The "Pantheon" which I think is an old French church.
4. The "Catacombes" which is one of three underground cemeteries created in the late 18th century. Don't know how you feel about this one.
5. Paris's oldest church the "Romanesque Eglise St-Germain des Pres".
6. The "Louvre" is also another very popular place to go but from what I hear people say get there early as it gets very busy.
For things that might be of danger to you or annoy you it says that Paris generally is safe, but to keep your wits about you and to take extra care on the metro at night. It also says that thefts from handbags and rucksacks are a particular problem around Montmarte, Pigalle, Forum des Halles, the Latin Quarter, the Eiffel Tower and on the metro during rush hour.0
Most Helpful Girl
Paris is an amazing and romantic city! There are lots of little bakeries and the food there is delicious! I especially loved this hotdog with a special sauce and grilled cheese, I bought it in a small bakery in one of the side streets. I also had a croque with goat's cheese which was really good. So my advice is to check out the small bakeries in the city! I also loved walking along the water and up the steps in the city. Mont martre is very beautiful, you should go there. I also really enjoyed the Paris by night tour. Enjoy your time there :)0