• Physical pain
    23% (7)48% (11)33% (18)Vote
  • Mental pain
    77% (24)52% (12)67% (36)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• For me - physical pain, but that's only because I'm in pain now - if I weren't - I'd say mental pain.

Real physical pain really puts things into perspective.

BUT - if a loved one died - I'd say mental pain above any other ever...

So maybe mental pain overall.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to be awkward here and say if the choice was
    (1) Being hit across head with a two by four
    (2) Bad depression for a year
    (3) Constant bad pain for a year

I would say hit me with the wood

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• For me, Mental pain is the worse. I can get over Physical pain because many times a body can take something for this. However, with Mental, there is no little pill for one's will, just memories that make it hurt even more. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental pain. Physical pain can heal quickly with time, but mental pain couldn't, and the memories would make it worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it's mental pain. No matter how hard you try, this type of pain seems to never go away and slowly kills you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental pain. All the physical pain, bruises can get healed quickly, but it takes years for emotional pain to heal.

0|0
    0|0
  • mental pain hurts more

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical pain. The worst pain I've had in my life was pancreatitis and I would've gladly accepted someone putting a gun to my head and ending my misery. Yes, it is that bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a reason many people self harm, it's because they can't take the mental pain and the physical pain is easier to deal with and takes your mind off of it for a second.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental pain is much worse for me. I have a high threshold for physical pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental pain
    Physical pain can heal faster

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say physical pain, even though mental pain hurts more.

Because when you are hurt physically, your mind gets constantly distracted to it causing mental pain hah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental pain lasts longer so definitely that

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical pain because it literally hurts.

0|0
    0|0