When visiting the beach, do you actually go in the water?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just go in so far with all these flesh eating bacteria;s going around in the waters got be careful where you do swim, sometimes your more safe swimming in your own pool.

• flesh eating bacteria in beach water? please explain? or are you trolling?

• Listen to the news I'm not lying be careful where you swim

Most Helpful Girl

• usually no.. i tend to go to the beach in the afternoon, when it's not as hot. and the beach where i live is the atlantic ocean, which is freezing. i literally go numb when i try to go swimming in the ocean lol.
    during the day its always so busy. i don't even remember the last time i went swimming at the beach! no one ever wants to go during the day with me.

What Guys Said 14

• Its nice to go and just enjoy the sun, sand, and the breezes sometimes. And if you don't go in the water, you don't get caked in salt.

• unless I planned for it, then always no.

• Yes I do usually go in the water unless it is a dangerous beach.

• Yeah I would nearly always go for a swim unless in was a scenic walk or run

• In the summer, yes, of course.
    Fortunately, I live right by a really nice beach, so I go swimming most days :)

• During Summer on the Mediterranean, yes.

• I have bo other reasons to go to the beach.

• I have been surfing since i was 4 years old. So yes i go in the water every single time im at the beach which is 4 times a week.

• I certainly do

• sometimes I go for a dip

• Yes you can't keep me out of it

• I don't do beaches

• Don't go often but f i go yes

• No, because I can't swim. Plus the beach is a fucking stupid waste of time. Seriously.

What Girls Said 16

• Not really. The ocean here is so cold that you need a wetsuit to get into the water and I don't have one. I usually just stroll around, eat ice cream or explore the rock pools.

• Not usually.

I go there to watch my kid play in the sand and run around.

• Yes I actually do 😛

• yes of course... or else what's the point lol

• sunbathing, playing beachball sports, barbeques, there are quite a lot

• I usually do, yeah :) Though I tend to stay away from the beach anyway because I hate sand.

• @KidInk4 Definitely first world problems :)

• @Asker I don't care, no worries. After all, they are petty first world problems! :)

• The beach is so far away from where I live that if I go JUST to sunbathe and don't get in the water at least ONCE, it feels like I wasted time and money.

• I haven't been to a beach in ages. And I almost drowned in the ocean so that's definitely a no go for me.

• Nope! I was at the beach 2 days ago. But since I don't live near the actual beach, I settle for Lake Ontario. & Lake Ontario is nasty. Really nasty. Unless I'm interested in catching a parasite or E. coli, I pass up on the water each time.

• The beach looks pretty, but it is unpleasant. I prefer to be in the water than sat on sand. Went for a dip in the sea last week and it was amazing :)

• Yeah😂😂😂

• I sometimes don't and sometimes I only dip my legs in the water but other times I actually go for a swim. I'm not a beach person though so it's mostly walking around and chilling there or dipping my legs in the water but not going for an actual swim

• Usually yes. I love it :D

• I always thought that was what the beach was for. Going in the water. lol hahahaha

• Yeah I usually do

• The few times I go I mostly just collect seashells. o_e

• Yeap i love swimming