If you woke up tomorrow with a trillion dollars in wealth from winning the lottery what would you spend it on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would donate 1 trillion to the animal shelter I volunteer at, and then probably travel the world with the another trillion. 1 billion towards an nw house. A couple hundred thousand for a new car. And the rest into a savings account.

• YES! I forgot I want to donate to animal foundations too :D I also want to buy up all the lobsters in the supermarket and set them free lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• 1. Some of the money would go towards my education and would really do you in justice towards college.

2. I'd travel! Go see the world and all it has to offer, it's a really beautiful place and what's a better way to make memories?

3. Donate a bit of it towards a good cause that I believe in. There's no point of keeping it all to myself. I'd probably donate to a research center that deals with my health issue because I know what it's like, and also to a non profit animal shelter for obvious reasons.

4. I'd invest a bit of my money and hopefully i'll make even more in the long run. But there's always the chance that you I can lose it as well.

5. I'll also spend some on my friends and family and help them out but I would never let then know that I'm rich. Only a little at a time or they could go money hungry.

6. I'd be a bit selfish and use it towards whatever my heart desires. Whether it's clothes, food, electronics, etc.

7. I'll save the rest for a rainy day.

• 1. Help family out
    2. Pay off everything
    3. Go on a holiday for a year
    4. Invest what I have left
    5. live life instead of slaving to the machine

• Shopping in NYC buy a villa in Portugal and the South of France... buy a jag, Ummm what else... Oh and put some towards college and stuff... then buy a site and build my dream house

• A few houses and a few cars and I would make an organization that caters to animals and children. A huge place to raise them and place them somewhere.

• More of my favorite food ^_^
    New running shoes
    Pay off house, pay off my parents/family's houses and apartments
    Help my parents who are moving to a new house
    Clothes for my favorite plush anima and more plush animals!! l lol
    More fish food and cat food
    Donate to the poor
    OMG get Jurassic World on dvd :D

• Create a bunch of no kill shelters for all types of animals and go out to eat in fancy restaurants. Probably more as well but first stuff that comes to mind.

What Guys Said 11

• I think the highest the jackpot has ever been was 750 million and I believe it was split between 3 people. Ooh then the taxes come into play.

Hypothetically tho if I did win 1 trillion I'd just keep 100 mill and give the rest to Warren Buffet, he'd know how to make use of it better that I could.

• i'd use most of these banknotes as toilet paper since i'd have no idea how to spend so many money LOL

• Id buy the forty niners and fire kaepernick.

• I wanna spend years travelling around the world. I can quit my job in a couple of days, give my house to someone else and be free. Backpack 😊

• I'd make an offer to bail out Greece in exchange for hereditary jus primae noctis.

• i will buy a mansion with pool and a big garage house 8 cars all video games ;) a playroom so i can chill with friends i will have 2 maids i will also buy a few companys so i can invest my money, a private jet 2 helicopters and more..

• My own army.. Muahahahahaaa MUAHAHAHAAH MUAHAA... Okay sorry..

• hookers. . . .

• hookers and blow

• Buy everything i ever wanted, invest in real estate and a business, then use the rest as toilet paper because no one can spend a trillion dollars + income from investments.

• im happy with a million