Is there a solution?

So..
I decided to write my 'autobiography'.. And so far, it's been a headache.. I'm feeling emotional (angry, bitter and sad) and just so damn frustrated 'cause every time I write I feel.. A headache.
I don't even know if it's worth it. Don't know if I even want I publish it. Ever.
Why am I writing it?
What for? Who for?
I feel.. (Words aren't enough to describe those feelings)

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl... its easy to remember pain and hardship that occurred in your life
    i suggest you write about all those things, in one book
    and then make a separate one highlighting all of the great memories you have had, all the things that made you feel wonderful and make you an awesome person today

then get those 2 books and put them together

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes writing things down is a good way to organize your thoughts or cope with your past, or maybe just remember things you had forgotten. After I was knocked out and suffered from amnesia I found that writing notes helped me a lot. I even made a cartoon chronology of my life where I organized all the cartoons I had watched by the year they were released along with how long each of them aired. This helped me remember fragments of my childhood from different years although everything is still pretty blurry to me.

• write it in hopes I will one day read it! I really will. you know I will.

• That noble XD and kind of sad ;~; reminds me of my last lecture

• autobiography are for important famous people only.

What Girls Said 0