Why there are so many questions about race lately?

I've been here for a long time and I know that race related questions have always existed. But lately, I noticed that there are a lot more than it used to be. It seems that some people are obsessed with this subject.

Why this is happening? Or it's just me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Those race related questions are a PITA.
    Southern obsession?

What Guys Said 5

• people are bored as fuck, im sure the poster literally can't be that stupid.

• In America there have been racially charged incidents happening in the news in the past 3 years.

Also, race topics is one of the most polarizing topics for trolls to get an uprising out of people.

• There shouldn't be questions about race if everyone wants to be equal.

• This makes sense, but race is and will always be a controversial subject. People will always talk about it.

• Not really. Cause like real life, comic books always have someone trying to do some evil thing.

• That's true. Instead of saying "perfect", I should have said "better".

• Insecurities

• at least 75% of the internet is black guys bragging about themselves lol, and a lot more is negrosexual females (or black guys pretending to be female) saying the same over the top fetishistic crap.
    The rest is porn and hate sites, oh and wikipedia.

What Girls Said 0