Is it less manly to have thin bones?

My wrist size is only 6.5 inches. Honestly. Is it less manly or less attractive to have thin bones?

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think so. just work out and get muscular so you dont look like you'll break and women won't even notice :)

• What if I don't get really buffed up?

• @Taell true, but he'll look more appealing to the ladies... i think thats what he's worried about.

• Indeed, if you're body is well defined and cut, I doubt women would care. Tbh I doubt it would bother most women anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how the individual views it. There are a lot of freakishly strong people with smaller wrists.
    Mine are the same as yours and my forearm measures out to 11.5". My small wrists make my forearms look big but they really aren't that big.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell me dude, who said that to you? A guy or a girl?

What Guys Said 3

• you can't do anything about the size of your wrists, so that aspect doesn't matter.

• Mine's only 6" and I'm 6' 2" tall. No one ever notices unless I point it out.

• How do you have thin bones? I never understood the "thin boned" "big boned" shit. You're skinny. That's all it is to it. You have little fat on your body. Just calling it for what it is. I'm a lean guy myself and girls don't seem to mind that. Also, like the girl said if you work out you'll have lean muscle.