Are Muslims angry about losing their war against Christianity that they started over a 1000 years ago?

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually the Christians began the crusades and never really won in the end...

• 634 A. D. Muslim invasion of Byzantine Christian Empire– Arab Muslims attack, invade and occupy Christian Syria, Armenia, Egypt, North Africa, Asia Minor, Crete and Sicily, and attempt to conquer the Byzantine Christian Empire’s capital Constantinople in Christian Turkey, until 1169 A. D. Many of these remain under Muslim occupation up to this very day.

634 A. D. Muslim invasion of Palestine – Caliphate Muslims attack, invade and occupy Christian Palestine. Jerusalem (which is mentioned 154 times in the Bible but exactly ZERO times in the Quran) falls to the Muslim occupiers in 638 A. D., until retaken by the Christian Crusaders in 1099 A. D.

650 A. D. Muslim invasion of Khazar – Arab Muslims attack, invade but fail to occupy Jewish and Christian Khazar (Ukraine and Russia), until 737 A. D.

652 A. D. Muslim invasion of Southern Italy – Syrian Arab Muslims attack, invade and occupy Christian Sicily and Italy, until 1091 A. D.

• @ThisDudeHere

Anonymous made a 'great' copy paste from this site:
      scottthong.wordpress.com/.../

:D:D:D

• @Tony1953 see my opinion just above.

What Guys Said 21

• the ones I've talked too, nope they aren't. actually they aren't even angry for the most part, they're just trying to live their lives in today's society.

• I worry more about the ones that think a skyscraper is a good place to park a jumbo jet.

• IM DIEING ASKER WTF LMFAO

• Allahu akbar.

• No I don't think so.- The reasons for muslim disquiet are much more geopolitical, economic, societal and religious than that.

• it was mutually started, actually. And neither side won or lost, as there are still both muslims and christians. the real loser is humanity and critical thinking..

• No it was started in the 7th century when Islamists invaded christian countries in the middle east, north africa and Europe.

• Helping others less fortunate than yourself is a christian thing to do, you might try it. Im sorry but the muslim world and muslims will always be regarded as being a backward relgion for as long as the continue to treat women as slaves and cattle.

• Interesting. You seem to be demonstrating that "the christian thing to do" is to pass judgement on millions of people, based on limited and biased information, while at the same time not holding all christians to the same judgements when a few of them participate in a similar action.

anyway, this isn't what you are talking about, but draws attention to the bias I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzusSqcotDw

• Oh come on, go troll somewhere else.

• You religious people are so funny, thinking you're better than each other because your imaginary friend is supposed to be more powerful.

You do know you worship the same god right?

• Nope we don't worship the same god Muslims believe in Allah or god but not jesus and we believe there's only one god

• @Omar5881

The dispute about the divinity of Jesus (Isa) predates Islam : in 325 CE in Nicea Arianus of Alexandria was excommunicated and Nestorius had to deny his teachings, both were denying the divinity of Jesus. Muhammad's Syrian teacher and companion Baheira is said to have been an ex Nestorian monk who was chased from his convent in Syria because of his Arianist teachings.
      In the early christian church several theologists denied the divinity of Jesus. So did the Goths and the Kathars. The Goths overran Turkey, Europe and North Africa for many centuries in the first millenium. In Europe, it took centuries before unitarianism was suppressed. (A bit still exists today. e. g. : http://www.arian-catholic.org/ ) Thus not really something to wonder about in Islam.

• Yeah, it is interesting to see just how much the religions of peace have been warring with each other.

• @Mesonfielde
      Religious differences were always just the excuse, a way to move the masses. The reason for the wars were the Silk road (to China) and the Spice Road (to Persia and India) The control of those two trades meant big money then. Today it's the oil in the Middle East.

by the way, do some research on how Crusaders on their way to the Near East behaved against Christians in Hungary and in Constantinople. How they plundered Christians. Very interesting.

• @jacquesvol now that you mention it, I vaguely remember something like that from my history classes.

• Some probably are, but there are just as many who are unaware of world history. Most religion was spread by conquest, Christianity was mostly spread by the Roman empire, then through colonial powers later in history. Islam was spread the very same way, at the height of certain Islamic, and later West African Empires.

• babe forget this, we have to go to date :D

• Ask the knights Templar's

• The french king and the pope did away with them.

• They got persecuted

• Not much reward for defending Christianity from islam.

• Angry about what exactly lol r u serious and which war u r talking about?

• Why do you even care?

You got nothing better to talk to than being a racist or a hater?

• Whats racist about it?

• No the muslim world sitting on their hands had allowed extremism to grow. Isis was created by muslims being afraid.

• Question about war which started 1000 years ago, came to Muslims and ISIS xD.

• Wars based on religion are the equivalent of me fighting a man because his imaginary friend differs from mine.

• Um, no. The issue is a bit more recent than that. Try World War I.

• OH FFS give it a rest

• The way I see it, its the muslims who won.

• They didn't lose. They're still fighting.

• They are taking over Europe and the UK... ISIS is even recruiting people from those countries. Tell me exactly how they've lost?

• Take a look at the body count

• @asker They definitely would. Afghanistan was a modern country until the Taliban took over with radical Islam.

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../afghanistan+1970+vs+2010.jpg
      i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...A00000578-447_636x382.jpg
      http://1389blog.com/pix/Afghanistan-1967-2011.jpg

Islam took Afghanistan back into the stone age.

• ain't that the truth.

• You sound like a time traveler.

• I get the impression with the Muslims and others who are angry with the West ( a minority) that a lot of it is humiliation. they feel themselves part of an inferior culture materially and they try to compensate by pretending to moral superiority. It's kind of like kids when one gets a new bike, the jealous one says, well i can still throw a ball better than you!

Most of the things you need to know about people you can find out on a kindergarten playground.

• Given that Muslims keep killing people, methinks: yes.

• Really I am a Muslim and I didn't kill anyone and also my father and my mother and my brother and my grandpa and my grandma and my cousins and my relatives and my cousin try and the the whole middle east and they people who kill are isis

• Given that Christians keep killing people... The West killed 1,500,000 civilians in Iraq.

• How many of those1,500,000 civilians were killed by bombings and sucide bombers. Was it Christians or muslims responsible for their deaths.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know about this. All the muslim friends which I've had didn't even bother much about this tbh.

• i don't think those muslims or christians are still alive.. are you one of them?

• For some reason I think they have more issues with the wars from the last two centuries and colonialism than the crusades.

• You sow the wind you reap the whirlwind.

• I'm sure that's exactly what you were trying to do here OP. Exactly that.

• I wish the world was all fluffy kittens and puppies but its not.

• No, We are not. :p

• Yhats what I thought. # Christianity no1

• No they are not. Because they've been doing hijra again. What's going on in western Europe is indicative of that.