I don't know if I should delete this site?

should i stay or deactivate my account on G@G? i can't decide. i spend too much time on here but and i love it, but some people comment rudely and are kinda spoiling it for me. I get great advice and all but can't decide should i stay or should i go?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Just PM the people who are kind friendly and give good advice, dont get involved asking questions to all of GaG, you will get trolls that way

By limiting GaG usage to PMs and looking for advice/opinions from individuals you will probably spend much less time here

• that's a good idea

• yes higgly addictive just put it away and when school starts again or the weather gets cold log back on lol

• yup thank you will do:)

• Don't leave because of assholes thinking they are hard as fu** behind their phones and computers.

Ignore them

• look at what the guy said to me ^ ( peterpanho) I get comments like that and it just aggravates me and makes me feel bad about myself.

• Miss Dani, where ever you go.. Away or on GaG, there will always be mean people around, you just have to deal with them
    And I just ignore the hate or try to talk it out

You don't need to deactivate, you could just log out and take a break too, you know

• yes true. I ask on simple question and get mean responses that aren't called for. and it kinda upsets me. I've decided to just deactivate in a few more mins. while all my notifications are delt with

• Don't let other people rule your life - That is what the block button is for

• sorry to burst your bubble but you can't delete websites. only people with access to the server it is hosted on can do that.

• atention atenton atention... atentntion. ok i'll give u sum moar. u're a ho.

• well thank you:) I really needed that. u just called me a hoe Merci. And foutre tu!!! huh? figure it out

What Girls Said 1

• GaG has some major jerks (myself included sometimes) on here, but even so I still stay. I've been brutally attacked on here before, but it didn't deter me. I have left my account alone for a while, but I never deactivated it.