Are Turks European or Asian?

I always thought they was Asian but now I've been told by a few people that they're actually european? Eh?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• They are French berber's'... oh Berber is Arab if you didn't know. That's what Turkish people are' and yes turkey is in Asia right off of Mesopotamia on to Europe.

0|0
    0|0
    • Berber's aren't arab, they are semitic, and turks aren't berber? Turks aren't berber or semitic, don't have relations with arabs except the religion.

• Show All
    • Again' Arabs didn't call Turks berber's. It was a syretic or Arabic word used when migrants came into Sudan, aswad, yebu etc all which is in Nubia' the origin of what you call Egypt today' when they saw them the invaders had hair on their bodies, beards etc' they called them hairy' remember the original Egyptians or tamarians didn't have hair on their faces. thats how that word was used'its not a racist word' it's describing anyone that has hair on their face or body it means hairy'the modern or slang word is Berber. The real word is babara. AGAIN THE ARABS WHERE CALLED BABARA OR HAIRY when during the Arab invasion in 5th century A. D after the 46 dynastic districts in what people are calling Egypt. the reason I say Turks are also being called berber's is because the migrations of nomads. the capital of turkey's Anatolia is an Islamic capital' under Arab influence' yes I'm aware of the Turkish presidents etc' however it's still a Islamic capital'so is Pakistan, Algeria, etc...

• ... berber's don't call anyone berber's ' they where being called berber's' by the original tribes that where already there.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're migratory birds.

2|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 8

• european politically.. Asian geographically..

0|0
    0|0
  • A mix population, by genetically and mentally.

1|0
    0|0
    • Turks are historically Asian, mongoloid to be spesific, like korean-japanese. Today turkish people don't have genetical connection with their ancestors.

• And now you start to understand how arbitrary human abstract labels are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im Turkish and we're Asian not European.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, we are from both lol. We have ground most in Asia, and yeah some in Europe too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing they are just a gltich

0|0
    0|0
    • What does gltich mean? didn't get what you tried to say, but who gives you right to say something bad about us huh?

• They are Euro-Asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are Asian, only a small part of Turkey is in Europe but for the most part they're in Asia which makes them Asian's

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on what part of Turkey they're from really - as you hopefully know Turkey is both European and Asian, the Asian part is much bigger tho so I would say majority of them can be considered Asian

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what part of turkey you're from.

0|0
    0|0