Who's your least favourite super hero?

and why?
personally i have an irrational burning hate for hawkeye for no reason

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Wonder Woman. Just a dumb concept from start to finish. Uninteresting powers and a really stupid weakness (being tied up by a man robs her of her power).

Green Lantern is a runner up for having the lamest weakness ever (the color yellow), but makes up for it with an awesome power.

Aquaman gets (dis) honorable mention for having his defining power be the ability to telepathically talk to marine life.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Easily Superman. Waaay too powerful with no (even kryptonite's not that much of a limitation to him) limitations or weaknesses.
    Runner up is Superwoman. The only reason she exists is just to be the female version of Superman to make feminists happy. Just a dumb concept in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogbert777!! He was an absolute ijit!! LOL!! Me in a previous incarnation? This will probably get deleted. Oh, what the hell!! That would be funny!!

I'm not sure I have any favourites to leave a least favourite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman doesn't do for me - He looks like a guy in tights and his underpants on the outside

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman.. He's not flawed enough..
    Kryptonite being his only weakness.
    Batman fucked up up even without powers...
    I've never liked him tbh. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman. He is the most power of any super hero ever, and his only weakness kicks his ass EVERY TIME. Its always the same thing with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • superman fav lest aquaman

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman. seems all powerful. but a dumb concept.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually batman, because of his voice

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like superman, every thing is easy to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman, only bc I grew up watching it and now my kids enjoy Superman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate hawker too he's useless

0|0
    0|0
  • captain America... what can I say about it just don't like it at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman. He's a dick. He's totally arrogant and narcissistic. And he's irresponsible and reckless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman, cos too mainstream

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman because he's too powerful.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Wonder Woman, @litost... Too sexual looking, one cannot take her seriously. xx

2|0
    0|1
  • I'd have to say Superman. Just because he takes off his glasses no one can recognize him? Piss off.

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably Superman, yet at the same time I kinda like him? Idek he's just too... I don't know. Green Lantern is runner up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like Superman too much. He just seems like he's too perfect like he has no flaws.

0|0
    0|0