What insecurities to guys have?

I believe women have a lot so im curious if you think guys have anything close?

Most Helpful Guy

• Men probably have more insecurities than women simply because the pressure is so much higher on men NOT to have insecurities or at least not show them. That is probably also why more men commit suicide because they have no one to turn to (or at least feel that way) because letting other people know how weak and insecure they are is not something many men do and frankly in many scenarios it's not accepted. Women have the luxury of being able to share their weaknesses and insecureties with others and by this find comfort and strength. Many men still don't have this option.

Even though many women claim they want sensitive and emotional men they still don't want or accept a weak and insecure guy, generally speaking. Because emotional and weak are very different things, one is accepted, the other is not.

• yeah men always seem to hide it so well i forget they even have any insecurities

• That's on of the toughest parts of being a man. The constant pressure of hiding your true self.

What Guys Said 13

• Usually generally
    Penis size
    Fatness
    not enough muscle
    intelligence
    if they are lacking in the physical department
    emotionally-because compared to girls guys can't and won't try to talk about their feelings with other guys.
    Guys are exactly the same as women except, we are trained not to outburst upon our emotions, we feel and think just like girls in a lot of ways. But just don't act. If we do our name will most likely coincide with sucking dick in a sentence and gay as well.

• Money insecurities, success insecurities, dick insecurities, body issues, etc
    men have the same insecurities as women, we just aren't as vocal about it

• my insecurities might be exactly the same as you, i worry about how i look occasionally, i also worry about how i act and how it affects my friends, also my intelligence too, and how others perceive that, and generally my societal representation (ie. Trying to be a moral person, doing the right thing and showing i can do that and be responsible about it)

• Of course each guy will be different for the most part. But for me, rejection, cock size, looks, success

• Pretty well all of them except the boob thing, and the va-jj thing (s). You girls prettymuch have the monopoly on *those* insecurities, anyway...

• my biggest insecurity s my extra body hair , then is my height which is not manly tall and am not muscular like a man should be.
    I have a lot of it you see.

• of course we have, there's always a cluster of full pocket men driving around with their shiny ragtop and unexhausted appetite. you will wonder your girl gonna get an invite in one of their secret shady

• Guys are typically insecure about penis size, height, muscle definition, weight, their faces, and the amount of money they have.

But for me, i have all of those PLUS my teeth and hair

• Dick size, but my dick is big so no worries.

• ok so if you walked up to a supermodel and showed her your dick she would be game right?

• Perhaps. I'm not the best looking guy though.

• well you sounded pretty cocky there which i was like wow what a douche... but your not so bad after all no worries :)

• I think many of them are insecure about their penis size. I don't really know. I don't have any since relationships are not that important to me anyway.

• none. men are super human. hence why we're the superior gender...

• NONE, WE ARE INVULNERABLE!

• Female friends blocking us meeting other hot girls, especially if said friend is already in a relationship. Seems suspicious and questionable!

Also whether a girl thinks we are funny or sexy or cool lol.

Could you pls check out mine? It's about a female acquaintaince.. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1589447-why-is-this-female-friend-behaving-like-this-please-help-can-you

What Girls Said 2

• Based on what you can see on GAG, most guys are super insecure about their wieners, no matter how big or small or average it is.

• well i think they should have more like women do.

• Lmao their dick size