Why do people still think ISIS is muslim?

America and the occupied part of Palestine among with almost every other western country is perfectly fine and safe from them

while syria, lybia, tunisia, lebanon, Egypt... etc
is under attack from them

they are at war with muslim countries

America is the real Evil on this planet... there is a lot of proof that they fund terrorists such as the brotherhood, al qaeda, ISIS... etc
America = terrorism

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm because that's what they profess to be. I feel bad for other Muslims having their God and religion drug through the mud because of ISIS.

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah yeah America is evil, waa waa waa, now shut up, please :)

• nope ^_^

• Well, it's up to you, but you're just throwing out crap without any reason, just proving your bitchiness and ignorance, but hey, you're free to do so. Like they say, ignorance is bliss ;)

• Oh Boo Fuckin Hoo.

If you ever bothered to learn anything, And didn't take shit out of context, The US did not fund Al-Queda. The US funded rebels to fight the Soviets, Because incase you weren't aware, The Russians invaded and occupied afghanistan a few decades ago, and these groups of rebels were the only people to fight them without starting WW3, So the US had no choice but to fund them.
    And once they beat the USSR, Suddenly these groups had a hella lotta guns, and decided to be twats with them and fight western nations.
    Is America / Britain nations of peace? Are they fuck, we wage war for Oil.
    But don't say we are the worst just to try and take the view offa' your shit show countries.

• They're muslims!
    In their eyes, they're the "right" form of muslims, and they'r trying to restore the old kallifat.
    The reason they kill is because they beleive you're either with them (and thus follow their ideas) or against them (in which case you are to be killed). That's why.

Yes, usa got a dirty rep, but that doesn't change the fact ISIS are claiming to operate in the name of Islam (and it seems a lot of muslims are oddly silent about their actions too).

• no not true
      i'm muslim myself and nothing they do is right
      and besides why wouldn't they attack non muslim countrieS?

and IF that was true islam... well there are billions of muslims all over the world, wouldn't EVERY non-muslim been killed by now?

• they THINK they are th right islam!
      They THINK they do what is right! They THINK theey got allah's blessing!
      Just like hitler was THINKING lebensraum and hollocoast was a great idea!

And as long as the muslim world seem to accept their actions, then i dare say that "yes, they are muslims". Because passive agreeing. The same way passive bullying work.

There are between 1,3 and 1,7 billion muslims, a mass genocide would not work. Because even if they started killing, they'd be outnumbered and outgunned. That is also why ISIS does not order its silent supporters all over the world (which we KNOW they have) to attack.

Back on point. Yes their belief is twisted, but it seems they have a considerable support in the worldwide muslim society. Indeed the west are daily catching peple ACTIVELY trying to join them! And they know of many muslims from the western world who have joined them!
      Whare is the muslim society condemning them? Preaching for them to stop? Where! Nowhere

• Why indeed. Look how these terrorists pray in different directions, instead of praying all in the same direction (Mekkah)

http://oi62.tinypic.com/15rgvmv.jpg

http://oi61.tinypic.com/dfgmmf.jpg

The Mossad must know all Muslims pray with their heads in the same direction.

So, WHO are these terrorists? NOT Muslims.

• hahahah the pics made me laugh actually
      WHAT are they doing xD

are you muslim? if you dont mind me asking

• No, I'm atheist but I read the Koran (in translation) and discussed often with all kinds of Muslims in many countries.

• oh i see

i like open minded people who dont mind looking at things from a different perspective lol

• Yet another case of Muslim apologetics. Look. Just because you disagree with them and just because they mostly kill other muslims... does NOT make them in to non-muslims.

However twisted they may be, they ARE still muslims. Much like Hitler was Catholic.

• i'm not appologizing for anything... they got nothing to do with me

and no they are not
      there are things you do/say that automatically make you non-muslim no matter how much you claim you are still muslim

• That is not an excuse. There are things that if done would mean that one is not a true Christian either but they didn't stop people commiting crimes in the name of God. Just because some rules say you are no longer a part of a religion doesn't meanyou aren't. Those people are devout to their faith and would deny NOT being part of it.

• @dartmaul15 explained it the best

• Agree people don't see what happens in Egypt we used to hear 21 person died in the news and it's normal we don't say Islam orders killing and when they hear 1 died the world changes that's not fair the western media only shoes the non Muslims who die which are nothing compared to the muslims who die

• Bezabt

• why do you care lol xD

• U come to the joker and tell him u r Egyptian and expect him to leave u I AM CALLING DR FATE anyway do u know ( dontwannatyprmyname)?

• I had mexican food for dinner last night so I think I'm going to go terrorize the toilet...

• most of them are, or claim to be. most cases are from muslims leaving homes to join isis but thats British news.

• While I agree on a part that USA created Islamic State and is the main founder of terrorists worldwide, it doesn't nullifies the fascist ideology of islam itself.

I my personal opinion this world would've been better without both of them.

• They say they're Muslims, and who are we to judge whether they identify as Muslim or not?

• Way to troll and be a pussy and go anonymous when asking this bullcrap. it's cause it IS MUSLIM.

• These countries are maybe now save but that can change and that is their real goal

• what are they then?

• w/e they are they are not muslim they just claim to be

• I agree that Isis aren't Muslims, their actions prove it.
    I also agree that America has a huge part to play.

It's funny how Americans citizens are scared and see them as a threat when most of the people Isis kill are Muslims, real Muslims.

• To answer your questions, people believe Isis are Muslims because they firstly don't know anything about Islam and secondly rely to heavily on the media.

• *applauds you*

exactly !

• Read this article, it answers the question better than I can.
    www.theatlantic.com/.../

• Because ISIS kill those who aren't Muslim?

• AND THEY KILL MUSLIMS MORE

• ^what he said

your media probably doesn't show you that

What Girls Said 9

• here we go again

• Perhaps because the muslims in those western countries turn a blind eye and most may even agree with the radicalising of their youth to take up arms in the name of Jihad against the countries that they were raised in and were so good to them. Right now in a bradford mosque some hate preacher is radicalising muslim youths against the west and encouraging themoto join Isis and the majority of muslims do not speak out againt extremists which makes many in the west think that they secretly agree with Jihad against the west.

• I guess we would have the media to be blamed for this. They only publicize when non-Muslims are being killed by isis, but not the Muslims.

• Popcorn, anybody?

• The followers are muslim.

• Maybe it's just that ISIS claims to be "Islamic"?

• well exactly

people believe that what they do IS islam... that's the deal..

• If they aren't Muslims then why are they chanting a load of Arabia Islamic bullshit as they behead a innocent victim?, just because they're also at war with Muslim countries doesn't mean they're not Muslim, they have a different version of Islam that they're preaching so any other Muslim who is not living the way they are they will go to war with but they are still Muslim.

• I don't know but islam does not say that

they CLAIM to be muslim

• America is a terrorist and they do fund most if not all the "bad guys" in all wars. It's part of their structure of perpetual fear mongering... but that being said...

the is still a definite problem with Islam and the Muslim religion of hate.

• Yes america is the root of all evil in this world. Open your fucking eyes and realize that almost all governments on this planet our corrupt. All.

• very true actually,,, I don't know about "All" but yea a lot

• Its all fun snd games until a buch of guys decide to park a couple of jumbo jets into a couple of skyscrapers.