Do you think the Iran deal is a good idea?

• Yes
    0% (0)42% (8)36% (8)Vote
  • No
    33% (1)37% (7)36% (8)Vote
  • I don't know/See results
    67% (2)21% (4)28% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont know what that is

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'm leery about it i think it could be something good but than Republicans say this is serious matter but they claim the US gas prices can go much lower who knows i just hope this doesn't lead to more conflict and possible war ,

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm a whiny Republican or Bibi, and no deal will ever be good enough for me.

I'd rather be a beliggerent, warmongering jackass than actually try to solve any of the world's problems.

0|1
    0|1
    • That's a good dupe. Appease your way into another war anyway--and another Holocaust.

• A better question would be do I trust them to keep their word and the answer is a definitive NO.

0|1
    0|0
  • no it is a very bad idea

0|1
    0|1
  • It got Netanyahu all mad

0|0
    0|1
    • Ohhh, yeah! Big time! Lol.

• Show All
    • That's so not accurate lol. Look up the details on your own, you can't trust anyone to actually tell you the details without bias.

• Yeah that is not exactly the deal and I doubt Israel will be nuked in a few years.

• What is that?

0|0
    0|0
    • Big thing going on in the US, plus other countries (Russia, France, Germany, etc), in an effort to make sure Iran doesn't obtain or make nuclear weapons.

• If they r against it then I am with them.

• I mean, yeah, everyone is pretty much against it lol. I was more curious about whether or not people thought the deal that was actually made is good or not.

• i hope everyone realize the iranians are a peace loving people and they are against wars
    and they will not support government on attacking any country

0|0
    0|0
  • Only two choices... deal or war. I'll take deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • As an Iranian American person who doesn't like the government over there, I have to say that it is not going to stop them much. Honestly, I think that we should take the ayatollah out of power and let the people run the country. The people over there will probably be happy if the Ayatollah were gone

0|1
    0|0
    • Perhaps. I think in the long run it will probably come to that but, now, I think everyone is just trying to avoid another military entanglement for as long as possible.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!