Do you think the Iran deal is a good idea?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know/See results

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont know what that is

What Guys Said 9

• I'm leery about it i think it could be something good but than Republicans say this is serious matter but they claim the US gas prices can go much lower who knows i just hope this doesn't lead to more conflict and possible war ,

• No. I'm a whiny Republican or Bibi, and no deal will ever be good enough for me.

I'd rather be a beliggerent, warmongering jackass than actually try to solve any of the world's problems.

• That's a good dupe. Appease your way into another war anyway--and another Holocaust.

• A better question would be do I trust them to keep their word and the answer is a definitive NO.

• no it is a very bad idea

• It got Netanyahu all mad

• Ohhh, yeah! Big time! Lol.

• That's so not accurate lol. Look up the details on your own, you can't trust anyone to actually tell you the details without bias.

• Yeah that is not exactly the deal and I doubt Israel will be nuked in a few years.

• What is that?

• Big thing going on in the US, plus other countries (Russia, France, Germany, etc), in an effort to make sure Iran doesn't obtain or make nuclear weapons.

• If they r against it then I am with them.

• I mean, yeah, everyone is pretty much against it lol. I was more curious about whether or not people thought the deal that was actually made is good or not.

• i hope everyone realize the iranians are a peace loving people and they are against wars
    and they will not support government on attacking any country

• Only two choices... deal or war. I'll take deal.

• As an Iranian American person who doesn't like the government over there, I have to say that it is not going to stop them much. Honestly, I think that we should take the ayatollah out of power and let the people run the country. The people over there will probably be happy if the Ayatollah were gone

• Perhaps. I think in the long run it will probably come to that but, now, I think everyone is just trying to avoid another military entanglement for as long as possible.

What Girls Said 0