Should I tip the GrubHub driver when he gets here?

So I just placed an order via GrubHub and the guy called asking about my order details. I read him my order and he kept cutting me off and wouldn't allow me to talk. He literally asked me, "Do you really want chop sticks." I said yeah that's why I made a comment about bringing them. So he grunts and sighs at the idea that he has to ask for chop sticks from the restaurant. I was gunna be nice and at least tip him $5 because the restaurant is not even a mile away (.7 miles to be exact so I could've walked). But now I'm not too sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes you should tip him. maybe give him a straight 10% but you should tip... or be prepared to never order food for delivery from that restaurant

Most Helpful Girl

• Not with an attitude like that lol

What Guys Said 5

• Actually, he will be driving more then.7 miles,

He will have to drive back which makes it 1.4 miles and then leave to another restaurant

• I don't tip unless I feel like they earned it. and if he asks for a tip I would not give I would be sure to get all my change

• That's what my best friend told me. I don't think I'll tip him because its not like he's driving a long ways.

• You should normally tip. Some of these workers make their earnings off of this. If he has a bad attitude than no. A sense of entitlement is not good. You tip for good service and not because you have to. Good service equals a good tip, fair equals a Fair tip, Crap service equals NO tip.

• I never do lol.

• so you *ordered take-away* from a place that is **less than a mile away**, and THEY are the bad guys?

hahaha

fuck yeah america!

What Girls Said 0