So, when you are on GaG, do you use your cell phone or desktop more?

• Cellphone
  • Desktop
  • IPad/Tablet
  • Other... Explain

Most Helpful Guy

• Yoda uses phone for texting and juggling

What Guys Said 22

• I used to use my phone, but after the page kept crashing repeatedly and having to reload (deleting my answer) I said screw it and went to browser. I get my emoticons from iMessage and I now can write opinions at 3:00 am in the dark corner of my room with ease.

• I use GAG on my Laptop and Mobile phone about even. I can't stand GAG on mobiles it freezes all the time and is just not user-friendly so when I can I use my Laptop.

• Why differentiate between an iPad and a tablet? An iPad is a tablet. You didn't put in "iPhone/Cellphone" or "Macintosh/Desktop" or something. Not that it would make sense to consider Apple devices and other manufacturers' products as different entities.

Oh and to answer your question, desktop. The mobile site is horrible.

• My phone cuz that's my only access to the internet

• Both but the desktop is easiest.

• Probably half and half

• My laptop most of the time. I only use GAG on my phone if I'm bored in class.

• You forgot da LAPTOP

• Never works right on the phone. The login page doesn't show the login popup properly so I can't click the part with my email or password.

• I use my laptop on here

• Laptop. I'm a very fast typer and I'm admittedly too lazy to type out lengthy answers, in class, work or otherwise.

• My iPhone which is fast as long as the Internet connection isn't slow

• i use my desktop most of the time

• i think typing on my cellphone is way slower than on the desktop keyboard... so desktop it is.

• Desktop, I haven't really gotten a chance to visit GaG on my phone.

• Almost exclusively my phone. I almost never get on this site at home, just at work when it's slow.

• Desktop. Gag on phone is really crappy and slow

• laptop for me

• My phone of course. I rarely use my desktop to browse

• I use my cell but I fucking hate gag on cell! Its so slow and has so many buys the mobile site

• Desktop mostly, so I can type. Currently on a mobile **shrugs**

• Nah, I use a laptop...

What Girls Said 16

• Majority of the time it's my cellphone except when I didn't have one then it was my laptop.

• I lost my phone once. I had to use a computer at a library. Omg I hated it!

• For me it's like 50/50. At night I use the laptop mostly, cause everyone else is sleeping and they don't need it, during the day I mostly use my phone.

• Phone mostly because I don't have Internet at home.

• I use my phone almost always.

• where is the laptop? i use mostly on laptop.. because it is easier... but i do use it on phone... sometimes.. just to check the notifications..

• It's always better on the desktop, I think I'm more comfortable with a whole view lol On the phone it's like my view is limited.

• I prefer desktop because GaG lags on my phone. I think it's all the ads. Luckily I have ad block on my computer.

• i use both.
    My laptop when my daughter is playing a game on my phone and when she wants to use the laptop i use my phone. loool

• I use my tablet for right now, but only because my laptop is being an asshole right now.

• I am almost exclusively on my cell phone. (That helps explain some of my typos huh?) :)

• All I use is my desktop.

• I use my laptop way more.

• I always use my phone

• Phone at home, at work pc 😳

• I check in on my phone. If I'm bored I'll hang around on my laptop.

• It depends on where I am: I use my laptop when I'm at home and my cellphone at campus and in the bus.