Girls, would you go to that beach party?

I was there and it was siiiick !

What do you think?

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Too slutty for me...
    I don't like seeing other people's private parts in public. Call me crazy, Haha

• naaah it's not like that this are really videos made more slutty but it's more like party, sex too in private and having fun :)

• No thanks, they look like a bunch of dumbasses.

• haha relax you don't know how to relax and have fun.

• I do. Just because my kind of fun is different from yours it doesn't mean I can't relax or have fun.

• Nope, no thanks.

• Hell yeah, when i was younger i went to one in Tenerife. It was AWESOME!!

• i don't go to parties that lack hot guys

• Who wouldn't go to that party?

• Nope I wouldn't because it's to crowded and loud.

• oh ghosh, party till you're young and have fun ;)

• I already got that out of my system. :D Now things are to loud most of the time. lol

• Had my time in Ibiza I've been to crazier stuff, but not my thing anymore

• Damn yeahhhhh why not anymore you're only 24

• Haha I know, but when you do this things from the age of 16, in time it gets boring in a way, nothing new to you, if you understand :)

• I started at the age of 18 but I wasn't on that kind of parties

• Nope, it's too much for me.

• there's never too much :)

• No way, it looks demeaning, not my style

• looks pretty tame but i would probably still go

• I like beaches but not crazy parties. Not really my scene. Plus too crowded for my taste

• My idea of fun is traveling, doing outdoorsy things, scuba diving, hiking, racing, climbing and bon fires. Basically, exploring and being adventurous. I won't live forever, so I want to spend my life discovering new things. Not getting wasted and probably most likely end up pregnant before I'm even out of college. And you're right, all this commercials made young people stupid asf.. I mean, just look at yourself.

• what are you talking I like traveling too, but I like to party too, sometimes I drink but I never get drunk!
      Look at yourself you judge too:D I like to travel and I love adrenaline sports like ski jumping, skydiving and so on.