Best hitchcock film?

hi.. if you have an interest in films pre 1975 please list your favourite hitchcock film

personally my favs are Vertigo, Rope and perhaps oddly Lifeboat

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I enjoyed The Birds most, though it was a bit of a let-down at the end.

• agreed, the ending is a cop out really...

• I think I love it because I like being able to complain about the ending :P Seeing your favourites, I have to admit that I have a soft spot for Lifeboat too :)

• purely because its genius managing to pull a film off in one location ( a small lifeboat) and Tallulah Bankhead is sassy throughout

Most Helpful Guy

• Strangers On A Train is probably my favorite
    north by northwest is great so is rear window. And of course Psycho is excellent.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm I have only watched Psycho and Rear window until now.

I guess I'll go with Rear window, but tbh I liked more his show with short stories

• Vertigo, Jimmy Stewart amazing, and Kim Novak in her debut was smoking hot, classic cinematography. Studied this film for months in college film class. Still love it today.

• will you slap me if i mention Novak... debut for Hitchcock yes, films no.. eg five against the house, Picnic, Jeanne Eagels, lots before Vertigo. Rather sadly I think I have seen them all... bit of a 50's film freak me.

What Guys Said 0