Best hitchcock film?

hi.. if you have an interest in films pre 1975 please list your favourite hitchcock film

Updates:
personally my favs are Vertigo, Rope and perhaps oddly Lifeboat

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I enjoyed The Birds most, though it was a bit of a let-down at the end.

0|0
    0|0
    • agreed, the ending is a cop out really...

• I think I love it because I like being able to complain about the ending :P Seeing your favourites, I have to admit that I have a soft spot for Lifeboat too :)

• purely because its genius managing to pull a film off in one location ( a small lifeboat) and Tallulah Bankhead is sassy throughout

Most Helpful Guy

• Strangers On A Train is probably my favorite
    north by northwest is great so is rear window. And of course Psycho is excellent.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm I have only watched Psycho and Rear window until now.

I guess I'll go with Rear window, but tbh I liked more his show with short stories

0|0
    0|0
  • Vertigo, Jimmy Stewart amazing, and Kim Novak in her debut was smoking hot, classic cinematography. Studied this film for months in college film class. Still love it today.

0|0
    0|0
    • will you slap me if i mention Novak... debut for Hitchcock yes, films no.. eg five against the house, Picnic, Jeanne Eagels, lots before Vertigo. Rather sadly I think I have seen them all... bit of a 50's film freak me.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!