Coffee gives me diarrhea and my crush invited me for coffee?

Ok ok, I know this is weird af but my crush invited me for coffee but I get fucking diarrhea from it!!! And I can't say that I don't like coffee because Last week when he said that he loves coffee, I said that I love it too just to impress him and of course because I couldnt say "Oh babyboy, coffee gives me diarrhea" ? HELP

• Ur screwed, don't go to the date
  • Go there and shit your pants in front of him
  • Other (PLEAsE!)
We are having coffee AT HIS PLACE
Thank you, all of you are precious souls ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, I'm pretty sure he invited you over because he wants to spend time with you - the coffee is just a pretense. It really doesn't matter what (if anything) you drink - he's just going to be happy that you turned up.

What Guys Said 23

• Have you tried caffeine free coffee to see if that makes a difference. Carry some anti-diarrhea medicine in your purse. When the time comes ask for caffeine free coffee, and while drinking coffee, take some anti-diarrhea medicine when he's not looking.

• Tell him you develop a mild allergy to coffee beans but can drink anything else
    i know what you mean coffee does have a stimulatory effect to cause people to
    develop loose bowels or diarrhea some people get upset stomachs too.

• Just grab something else like fruit juice or whatever or just explain you're allergic to coffee

• First off relax take a deep breath yes you told him you love coffee but no matter just go and say uh nothanks ill have some (something other than coffee) and just hang out unless he's one of those coffee house douchebags who wears a big sock on his head and only listens to "records" in which case dont even go over! LOL

• If you are uncomfortable with telling him the truth say coffee keeps you up late, and you prefer tea, coco, or some other drink.

• tell him you don't like coffee and that you'd prefer something else? It's that easy! Don't be worrying it too much/

• Take a few tea bags. Explain that you've had trouble sleeping so you'd prefer tea.

• Say you prefer tea.

• Well if you go to a Hamburger joint do you have to order a hamburger?

• Read the update, sorry

• "Hey, that sounds great However i don't drink coffee so i'll opt for soda (or whatever drink)."

• Since you've said that you liked coffee you can always say this to him.
    "Oh I only drink coffee I make at home, not so much for coffee made by others"
    "I hope you understand this, but I can always pick something else on the menu so we could still go out. Oh how about we go to a place I like?"

• Have a tea instead

• Say a soda or something would be better, juice whatever it might be. I don't drink coffee at all. I do like mocha ice cream though haha >.>

• lol. sorry but this made me laugh hard.
    as some peeps suggested, say you prefer tea :P elegant!

• Tell him if you drink coffee, you produce mocha and it's not a good thing.

• ask him for tea

• in this case you really should be upfront with im and tell the truth.. or will get more complicated to keep making excuses why u keep going to the bathroom.. or keep having skid markes..

I should said B just to be funny

• Grab a tea, or maybe it's the level of caffeine in the brew doing it, try decaf

• Get tea or something

• drink a tea then or just order something that doesn´t give you diarrhea XD

• Read the update, sorry

• well i guess the invitation for a "coffee" is just an excuse to hang out and talk anyway. just tell him you´re allergic but you´d still like to have a tea or whatever floats your boat.

• Tell him coffee makes you feel sick and suggest tea instead. If he's interested in you it probably wouldn't be much trouble.

• drink some tea for god's sake. problem solved.

• divert to hot chocolate but don't fing fall asleep

• Just be straight up with him. "Coffe gives me the shits, love. Do you have some tea?"

What Girls Said 27

• Lol !

Either you A - Say you want a different drink because coffee gave u a bad reaction last time you had or
    B - Drink it and explode like the 4th of July fireworks in his bathroom.

• Which is worse? It's not a big deal.
      He really wants ur company and could careless about the coffee

• Say that you love coffee but you tend to get a bad reaction from it. My body does it too. Have you tried drinking decaf? In my case at least, it's the caffeine that doesn't agree with me.

• B is the natural choice.

Go there, AND get something other than coffee. Say 1) Caffeine makes my head hurt/I'm trying to limit my caffeine intake/Caffeine keeps me up late/anything really. or 2) Wow, this looks great (the that thing is something other than coffee)

• Why don't you just ask for tea or something instead. Don't say you dislike coffee or obviously mention the real reason. Just say you have to get up early tomorrow morning so you've filled your coffee quote for the day. :P

• Get something other than coffee, like an iced tea or something. Coffee Date doesn't mean you have to drink coffee.

• Number one rule NEVER say things to impress people. It will fuck you over.

You need to tell him the truth. That you love coffee but it causes you to have diarrhea. That way your not lying and telling the truth. Ask him to please give you tea instead.

• Lolololol you deserve an award 😂😂😂

• You don't have to get coffee. Sure you can "love it" but you can love something even more like hot chocolate.

Hopefully it doesn't give you diarrhea also.

• If it's a coffee place it probably has a billion other things to drink like tea, water, hot chocolate. It even has snacks like cookies you can munch on. You don't have to drink coffee

• Go with him and order hot chocolate, or green tea or something

• Say you've got a craving for tea today or hot chocolate

• Just tell him coffee upsets your stomachs and go do something else

• Hahahah that's what lying gets you. Maybe you shouldn't have lied in the first place. Just tell him coffee is good but you don't feel good after you drink it so you Perfur to not.

• Tell him that you have been drinking so much coffee the last few years your doctor told you to lay off caffeine but you would still love to meet him and have a muffin or whatever

• Go there, order something else and then fess up about your love for coffee.

• When you go, just order hot chocolate or tea instead! Good luck!

• This will teach you not to lie to get guys interested in you.

• order a tea there instead

• They have other things at coffee shops like tea and this is a common problem people always say they have to go to the bathroom bad after coffee I don't think he would really see it as anything just because you get tea or another drink instead

• Don't order coffee

• Go there and then politely ask if he has anything else to drink because you don't drink coffee.

• Drink tea, tell you had a slight cough or something

• Go on the date, drink tea or some other hot drink. Just tell him you don't really like coffee and get something else. Problem solved.

• say you can't make it or suggest something else you can do together instead

• Just tell him you love coffee, but sometimes it upsets your stomach.

Or you can say you have an upset stomach, you rather have some ginger tea. There are several excuses, girl!

• Hahahaha girl, coffee does the same to me. Ask him if you can meet somewhere else or just skip the coffee and order water or something else. Don't skip the date if you really like this guy!

• Order something else, or say you are lactose 😊