Two words that automatically debunk atheism?

BOHEMIAN GROVE.

I used to be an atheist for a very long time. I used to pride myself on being so open-minded. I used to believe there couldn't possibly be any kind of perverted agendas within our so-called "scientific community".

But when you do your REAL research, you come to different conclusions. The funny thing, however, is in hindsight, atheists are the most close-minded people on the planet. Don't take offense, it just is what it is. The fact of the matter is all of our political leaders, and even most of the founding fathers were freemasons. They worshipped Lucifer theistically. Why do you think that is? Why?

Why are there accounts of demonic possession that law enforcement officers back up? Where do they stand to gain?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/27/a-real-life-demon-possession-is-being-reported-in-indiana-the-details-are-almost-too-horrifying-to-believe/

Why do all of these celebrities testify to "selling their souls"?
WHY are UFO researchers CONSTANTLY killed off? The conclusion a sensible person reaches after YEARS and YEARS of research and exhausting every possibility? Funnily enough, a biblical-type explanasion! LOL. I never saw it coming. It completely blindsighted me. Honestly, I went through a period of denial. I REALLY did not want it to be true. But you have to connect ALL the dots. The so-called New World Order's agendas. IT ALL CHECKS OUT.

KEEP AN OPEN MIND.

Your eternal fate MAY just be at risk. Don't be a fool.

The ONE piece of evidence you need if you can't bring yourself to believe anything else: The name "Jesus Christ" automatically ends UFO abductions, even when used by an atheist! This researcher is the biggest skeptic of them all!!! Please give it a chance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7qy9oY0cRw

THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR WORLD VIEW!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm religious but I'm preparing you your gonna get a lot of justified hate on this site...

• I know, but people need to know the TRUTH. It doesn't have to be taken on faith. The proof is all over the internet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was an atheist for over 6 years, in fact I was proud of it thinking "Why does religion even exist anymore?" I felt like science could explain everything and they couldn't possibly be doing stuff for financial gain or other gains.. When I started researching 9/11 it was a joke to me "LOL, look at these dumb ass conspiracy theorists" I said, I decided to watch a video about the "Conspiracy" and my mind just went blank when I saw the plane, as I looked closer I noticed a weird thing underneath it, I knew that was strange immediately because I had played flight simulator games and researched aircraft enough to know that shouldn't be there.. Unless it was a military variant... over 5 years later I sit here having researched everything and trying to prove myself wrong many times out of denial, but now I feel confident saying not everything is as it seems.. I found god one night when I was beyond depressed, I knew immediately it was more than just a feeling, just a minute before I was a full on atheist and I immediately converted when I felt this presence, the most warm, loving and amazing feeling of my life, I couldn't deny anymore and I didn't want to be stuck down here with Humans alone.. That scared me more than anything. It took me a few months to really have faith, but now I don't fear evil and pray for strength when I do. Now I don't really care anymore about conspiracies but try to do good in my own life, people all have to follow their own path. I now dream of finding a beautiful woman to spend the rest of my life with and enjoy the gifts god gave us, with the promise that one day Evil will be eradicated once and for all. He who is in us, is stronger than he who is in the world.

What Girls Said 1

• You can have an open mind and still not believe in religion. No I don't call myself an atheist. I don't want to label myself with anything. I just don't believe that kind of thing. To me it's just a mythology which is interesting.

• Are you open to the possibility that you are wrong? I'm not some crazy religious. I have investigated all this stuff for literally 3 years.

• I will keep an open mind. For the day someone can actually find a demon, angel, god, etc, take a picture of them, and bring ACTUAL logical concrete proof.

• Again nobody has taken any concrete proof they exist. They just scream demon and show pictures that aren't clear at all.

What Guys Said 11

• Hahahaha yeah, atheists are the most closed minded people hahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjXi6X-moxE

• Omg the video. *dies laughing*

• A religious person can't say atheists are close minded and expect people to take them seriously. Religious people are more close minded cause it's either their religious way, or it's wrong.

• I was a STAUNCH atheist for 5 YEARS. I have seen ALL the arguments. Please investigate! If you don't take my arguments, you ARE close-minded! lol

• You're coming off as the crazy dude on the street corner in movies who yells

"The end is near!"

• Wanna have a real debate? I will win guaranteed. Don't bother wasting your time.

• I've heard and seen it all. It's nothing that can't be found on YouTube or Google

• Who's William Lane Craig? A conspiracy theorist?

• Even if "demonic possession" is a real thing and there is also such a thing as a soul and even if the person called Jesus did exist, it doesn't prove or confirm anything about a god or its existance.

The existance of lets say demons is not a confirmation of the existance of god.
    It's a little like saying that just because reindeers named Rudulph exists, it confirms the existance of Santa clause.

You are jumping to wild conclusions when you say that just because X is true that is automatic confirmation that Y is also true when there is no actuall correlation between the two, only an assumed correlation. That is not how proof and evidence works.

• I'm not going to take the word of someone who can't even spell explanation lol.

• I typed this in about 30 seconds smartass

• Look up ego death. Clearly something you could use a little bit of.

• I know what ego death is and everyone could use a bit of it. Especially religious fanatics.

• Atheists and Believers share the same belief, the belief that something can exist on its own, atheists believe that Matter can exist on its own and it created the universe, Believers believe that God exists on his own and he created the universe.
    I agree its so stupid to believe that something that can't be aware of its existence "Matter" can create many things that are aware of their existence "Mankind".

• So you started believing again because of conspiracy theories good to know

• Personal Attack Fallacy.

• "Aliens" are not even aliens. Watch the video in the update and PLEASE don't write me off as a close-minded religious because I am not close-minded in any way, shape or form. If UFO's weren't real we wouldn't have MILLIONS of reports constantly coming in, preserved technology, chips in body, etc. There is so much evidence that you have to say, why would there be all this stuff out there? People don't have THAT much time on their hands. The question is, what is the nature of them? Watch the video in the update and it seems to me it shows that this Jesus figure is involved in some way. Trust me, I was a staunch atheist for 5 years and a biblical world view is the LAST thing I wanted to come to. I knew I would get so much shit for it by ignorant people like those that have already answered with hateful answers. The truth can take the pressure.

• I could pull up a 30 paged report saying the sky is actually square and not blue I don't trust every thing on the internet ESPECIALLY not these types of conspiracy theories because they are full of bunk. And aliens aren't aliens? Do you know how dumb you sound? If they are from another planet they are alien

• Why do I use this website again?
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2bafd328e7.jpg

• Da duck is dis shit?

• There's nothing to "debunk" about Atheism, dope. Atheists don't believe in an all powerful super being that has never been seen. The Blaze isn't even a legit news source.

• Debunk? Debunk what? There's nothing to debunk in atheism. I'm confused.

• i690.photobucket.com/.../BSD_zpsecc2cca4.gif
    Don't those religious fanatics ever get tired of attacking atheists and inventing bovine manure?

• The close-mindedness hurts my soul.

• Dude, you didn't address any of my arguments. There is a lot of bullshit out there, and I was an atheist for 5 years. Trust me, I am absolutely not doing this because I have some secret desire for it to be true. I DON'T WANT it to be true. But it is true. Bohemian Grove proves it is true. To be honest I am pretty sick of being attacked for my conclusions instead of having a real argument so I can win the argument.

• Just go on ranting against atheists with your buddies. Pfff. Nothing more than a nuisance like mosquitoes.