Is being mixed race seen as attractive?

I asked a question on racial attractiveness a while back but no one mentioned mixed race and I wasn't sure where that stands. I'm mixed black and white, but I mean mixed race as a whole.

Most Helpful Guy

• you either are attractive or not, being mixed has nothing to do with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not your race that matters
    Its your physical features that determines whether you are attractive or not.

• That's what I thought but then I've had people tell me that they aren't attracted to me because of my race and that's why I was confused.

• Your race determines what physical features you have.

• I know. I'm not sure what your point of saying this is

What Guys Said 13

• Any person is attracted by someone, even Charles Manson and Hitler

• Mixed race is very attractive

• There's VERY FEW people on earth that are what could be scientifically defined as a "pure" race. That's probably why DNA testing is not mandatory by law, because the powers that be make money off of racism and keeping people separate and if DNA testing became law, and people saw that their DNA make up consisted of multiple races, racism would slow down even more than it already has.

• Yes mixed race girls are pretty / attractive.

• I don't know, I don't really care what people think of me in that aspect. Everyone is mixed these days so why make a big deal out of it. It's the inside that counts

• I completely agree, I don't think that somebodies race should determine whether you like them or not.

• Fuck yeah it is.

• I think the mixture of races makes a person beautiful. I would not say 100% of the time but I personally go for the exotic look. A mixed person tends to have these traits and I thin that they are beautiful. Halle Berry, Alicia Keys, Tracee Ross, Alicia Keys, Rosario Dawson, Shakira, Lou Diamond Phillips, Sean Paul. Just to name a few. My daughter is mixed and she is absolutely beautiful.

• Race has nothing to do with it

• If you're into that? Christ alive, do people like cheese?

• I don't think anyone really cares tbh

• I find their looks exotic and attractive

• Mixed black and white people are overrated in my opinion.

• There are attractive mixed people, average mixed people and unattractive mixed people. It's not the race.

What Girls Said 5

• All races have attractive and unattractive people. Being mixed doesn't make you anymore attractive than the people that aren't. I don't put mixed race people on a pedestal. I am also biracial. I'm black and hispanic. I just don't see why people think we are so much attractive just because we are two races instead of one.

• I think anyone can be 'attractive' no matter what, however I find that a lot of people bring up that they think my mix is "exotic/hot" etc

• Some people give a shit and some people dont
    If you look attractive they'll notice if you dont they dont care

• I think mixed people are the most beautiful (generally speaking) !
    They always have something exotic about them that other races don't have so much hence they appear more interesting to me :)
    Ahh now I wish I could be mixed..

• In the black community being mixed is ideal. You typically want light skin, light eyes, light hair, etc.

• Do you know why that is? Because I think that all races are beautiful but it isn't because of their race that they are, it's to do with features and personalities.

• That's so crazy because every black person should be proud to be black, it's beautiful just like every other race is. None is better than another, we are all human, it's how we act that makes us better or worse.

• And I don't even think it's black people not being proud to be black but just really having a fondness for the way we look.