What was your favorite vacation ever?

Most Helpful Guy

• I went on a cruise through the Mediterranean and we visited Pisa, Rome, Naples (we went to the top of the Vesuvius and then to Pompeii's ruins), Malta and Tunisia.
    I was only 11, but it was awesome, I'm gonna go on a cruise again when I'm older, and have more money, it's worth it.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm ready to do them all again once more.

The one when we rented a rooftop studio in the center of Venice was the most impressive. Overlooking the Canale della Giudecca (where cruise ships salute the city) and a ship wharf where gondolas were made, we lived there like the local people. A 10 minute walk and a gondola crossing from San Marco.

But that's only one of many excellent memories. (Being shot at near the Golan Heights was a bit scary)

• Never really had a good one. Only been to France.
    But I have been camping, so I guess; camping.. xD

• Took a trip to San Francisco. Saw the city, then went off to the redwood forest. Then we drove to Las Vegas and spent a few nights there. Then drove to LA and chilled there. Great trip.

• Vegas, LA and SF in nine crazy nights. Guns, Corvettes, and Jack-in-the-Box.

• I visited family in the Sacramento area of California and we would go to Santa Cruz amusement park.

• Bled, Slovenia

What Girls Said 7

• Going to Guyana when I was a teen.
    I had a lot of fun.

• A couple of weeks in a big house in spain. With pool. All the people there into groupsex. It was open orgy all the time.

• I've only been on two vacas one as a kid the other as an adult but has to be when I went to Virginia a couple years ago went out to Virginia beach and to bushe gardens and water country got to eat southern fast food which was kind of exciting because we don't have that stuff in Maine. But over all good family vaca

• I went to portugal with my best friend and her family:) it was amazing

• 2005 spring break trip to hawaii for like 9 days. Best vacation ever. ^^

• So far, went to visit my cousins/uncles, aunts, (mom's side) and had an amazing time.

• Germany.

reason: Verena Schizophrenia, Vivi Bunnycore, Ira Vampira, and Max Amphetamine